Friday, January 8, 2016

Thanksgiving time!

We got hit with lots of snow right before thanksgiving, thank goodness we had no travel plans.  We enjoyed our time at home.
My kids love shoveling snow.  Daddy went to the turkey bowl and had shoveled before he left but the kids said it needed to be done more.
Korbin could shovel all day if we let him.  Keep that desire boy!
After shoveling the kids got to play with their friends!
I of course made them take a picture together :)
This year was our first year having thanksgiving at home.  I made my first turkey and it was actually tasty :) We found out that Jason's parents werent going anywhere so we invited them over and had a fun time.
Yummy turkey!
It wasnt a huge meal but we all got stuffed.  It was fun pulling out my great grandma's beautiful china! 

I usually go black friday shopping but this year I did it all online, it was great.  We did end up hitting petsmart after we adopted our newest family member...
The next day the humane society was doing free pet adoptions.  We had been talking about getting Daisy a friend so we went a picked out Donald,his name was chosen by our kids. lol
We also celebrated Thanksgiving with Jason's side that day.  It's always fun to get together with them, these two cutes seem to agree.
Kaezli LOVES Donald!
Donald had to stay at the humane society until he was fixed a few days later so we had some visits to go see him.
We were so excited to bring him home.
She gets that huge Grin on her face everytime she sees him.
my little chefs....They really wanted me to try their food...
Can I just say how much I love where we live? One day the boys noticed that our neighbors were having sleigh rides and next thing I knew I had a text inviting the boys to join them.  They loved it!
Korbin
and Kyler.  I wish I could have got close enough to see their smiles, they had so much fun!
Kyler insisted that he needed a picture with daisy...I'm lucky to get all three kids looking and then they add a dog.
Kaezli loves her ice cream.
My little brother, Trevor,  came to visit over thanksgiving and my phone went on the fritz so the only pictures I have were when we went bowling.  Kyler started begging to go bowling with Uncle Trevor as soon as he heard Uncle Trevor was coming to visit.  We all had a fun time.
twinner cousins.
Korbin only wanted to bowl like twice but he loved cheering everyone on.  Kyler would have bowled for everyone if he had the chance. We definitely need to go again.
My favorite daddy/daughter duo! 

No comments: