Friday, January 8, 2016

Beginning of November

Look at me, behind again....I think my new years resolution will be to keep this blog more updated.  :)
November has always been my favorite month, I may be biased with it being my birthday month but it always seems to be a fun family filled month :)
We counted down the days until Kaezli joined nursery because she loved to entertain our primary class! Such a silly girl.
One day the boys decided they were tired and made beds on the couches.
Korbin made sure to get mom and dad's blankets and pillows.
You would not believe how many shoes were ruined as the boys slid down the driveway on their motorcycles!
Kaezli loves being outside!
Family game night, Kyler is an awesome cheerleader!
Korbin always has to roll a three
and Kaezli thought she needed to just keep spinning the spinner.
How I love this sweet girl, when we wait for the boys' bus outside she would grab my hand and take me on a walk.  
Our thankful pumpkin :) too bad I didnt get a picture after november was over.
We enjoyed playing outside every chance we could!
Big brothers are the best!
Lunch dates with daddy are our favorite!
We love family movie night!
Kaezli stole mommy's drink!
My birthday was on Monday this year and My amazing hubby surprised me and started the celebrations the saturday before.  We started off the day with a small hike and family picnic up the canyon.
Kings of the rock!
We had so much fun!
Then we went to the grand reopening of the budge clinic, we were trying to win a trip to Disneyland (sadly we didnt) but we had fun with all the activities they had.  We got so much free stuff and really enjoyed checking out the facilities.
Bean bag toss.
Beat the fatty foods.

That night we went on a double date with Derek and Kirsten.
We of course went to my favorite place, I love Kabuki!
And then went bowling where the boys enjoyed watching some football! lol
I lost but had so much fun!
I got spoiled on my birthday. :) I love sweet surprises from family.
It's hard to tell but Kaezli is pushing her brothers towards the bus.
We of course had a lunch date with daddy.
Then we had dinner at formosa with family, it was awesome!
Then I got a birthday treat (which wasnt such a treat) but it snowed for the first time this year on my birthday.  Kaezli would not let go of this snowball and got mad when I took it away to go inside.
Everyone decided to throw snowballs at the birthday girl :O
The next morning we of course had to head out first thing in the morning and play in the snow.
and then they just wanted to go back inside. lol
Kaezli is a climber and loves to get on the table....

We of course had to check out the park one final time.
We were the only ones there.
But they loved it.
And there are days where I've had enough and dinner is cereal and I let them watch tv while they eat.
Sneaky kids found their halloween candy and were stuffing their mouths before mommy found them.
One time I was adventurous and took my kids to the movies by myself....it will probably forever stay just that one time!

No comments: