So much happens during the holiday season, I love it!
 |
| The day after Elsa & Paul left, Kyler lost his first tooth! It had been wiggly for a few days and he was so excited that it finally came out so that he can be like Duncan. |
 |
| My boys loved wrapping presents and I would often find them wrapping random toys. Korbin wrapped up Max for the reindeer and Kyler wrapped up donuts for his baby. I love how sweet they are. |
So we had planned to take the kids to Wiggle Worms while Elsa was here but sadly we never had time. Kyler was so excited about it so that following week we made sure to go there. It is definitely one of their favorite places.
 |
| Shopping buddies |
 |
| I died over the cuteness of Korbin as a cop |
 |
| All in a day's work |

 |
| putting on a show for mommy |
Jason made these cute santa sleighs for his team at work and the only picture I took was in the box. oops. random funny story, we bought the bags for the candy and when we opened the package it reaked of dead fish. We drended them in fragance. It was horrible!
On Christmas eve I watched Duncan and Bobbi Jo for a little while. Duncan and Kyler thought it was funny to dress up in Jason's clothes...Jason was not amused. lol
 |
| So I love Christmas time and the spirit of Christmas. We were blessed this year. I was at walmart with Kyler a few days before Christmas as I had forgotten to buy diapers earlier. This guy handed me this envelope, saying I had dropped it and then bolted. There was some cash inside. It was really nice to randomly get blessed and we tried to pay it forward. |
Christmas eve we went to my dad's to celebrate but sadly I did not get any pictures.
Then we went home, left two plates of cookies out for santa (both boys wanted to leave a plate) and then the kids hurried to fall asleep. After the kids were asleep, Santa visited :)
Kyler kept telling me how he was going to wake up so early and wake everyone up. Well Kaezli woke up first and we ended up waking up the boys after making cinnamon rolls and trying to distract her from what santa left. We read our Christmas story and ate cinnamon rolls. Then we opened presents. We made sure that the kids opened up their big presents last, and Kyler honestly believed that we didnt get the zhu zhu pets he had requested. He was so excited when he opened them.
I kinda failed at getting pictures that night or the next morning.
We hope you all had a very merry Christmas as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment