Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Elsa came to visit!

I love it when family comes to visit, I really hate how everyone moved away! So needless to say I was estastic that my sister and her family came to visit right before Christmas for a couple days.  And we honestly jampacked those days with fun!
They got in Thursday afternoon and it was kind of a crazy afternoon but after some back and forth it was decided that they would come to Jason's work party with us.  Conservice put on an american authors concert this year for Christmas and it was so much fun! 
American Authors! We only made it through about half of their show, we were beat.  The first act was a comedian who was hilarious and probably our favorite part of the show.  American Authors was awesome though.
A lot of the debate about Elsa and Paul joining us was Adelynn as they had been travleing all day and for obvious reasons didnt want to leave her that night.  Kaezli was getting over being sick and was super clingy so we decided to bring the girls, which was honestly a great decision, they both loved.  Adelynn crashed during it but Kaezli was dancing the whole night.
Dancing baby!
Partying the night away! :) lol we barely stayed past 8:30
Our fun concert group.  We LOVED that the carona family joined us!
The next day we had some errands to run so we went to Chick fil a first.  These kids are too cute! :)
Walking over to deseret book we ran into the grinch.  After some persuasion for Kyler to talk to him, the boys loved him, Kaezli was indeferent and Adelynn HATED him.  lol
After running our errands, we went to lunch with papa and Uncle Scott who was in town that day.  Then that night we left all the kids with papa and went to Voicemale.  Jason's parents were awesome and got all the adults tickets for Christmas.  We asked if Elsa and Paul could join us and they were awesome and let us :) I have the best inlaws.  We first went to dinner at Firehouse and then to the show. It was a fun night full of laughter.  I left my phone in the car so did not get any pictures.  Elsa took some for me but never sent them to me.....hint hint when you read this!
The next day we had a fun day planned in salt lake.  In the morning the guys all went to Star Wars and us girls (Elsa, Raylene, the kids and I ) hung out....we went and got breakfast at Chick fil a and honestly I cant remember if we did anything else.  lol
We were hoping to go to lunch at Maddox for Paul (and because Jason and I have never been there, so next time Paul comes we are making sure we go!) but we forgot to make a reservation...oops.  So we stopped at Costa Vida in Brigham.
These two are so funny, they love each other but can never show love at the same time.  So whenever one goes to hug the other, the other walks away, pushes her away or stands stiffly lol.
I saw mommy kissing santa clause :)
Then we stopped at Fotofly Santa to get some pictures.  It was chaotic and crazy (as is our life) but I think we got some cute pictures.  :)
Santa was looking for some new elves.
And of course we needed one with the cousins.
After pictures, we went to Toys R Us.  We had this brilliant idea that the kids could choose out their Christmas gifts for their cousins and each other....It wasnt the smartest idea to take all the kids into a toy store lol.  Korbin left in tears as he didnt understand that Christmas was coming soon.  Hopefully next year he will understand.
Then we went to salt lake to see the lights.  It was cold so my family didnt last that long but it was so pretty seeing the lights.
another Kyler masterpiece. :)

Kyler is my little photographer and took lots of pictures on my phone for me.
I wish it would let me rotate these but the candy ornaments at city creek are some of our favorites. :)
Kyler loved that they were Charlie brown themed this year.

Walking over to temple square is always so beautiful.
My cheeser!
Nana came down with us!
My little photographer.
Adelynn didnt want to sleep all day so she crashed through most of the lights. 
Kaezli loved hanging out with daddy!
Daddy and his boys.  Kyler wanted his picture by the red tree just like last year lol. ( I didnt have the heart to tell him it was a different tree last year)
Sideways but I love my cute family!
And the adorable Carona family
The nativities all around are my favorites.
The next day was Sunday and our last day with Elsa, Paul and Adelynn as their flight left early monday morning.  They joined us for Sacrament since the primary (Kyler) was singing.  Then after church we went over to my dad's for a little Christmas fun.
I love Christmas best so I wanted a picture of them together in their Christmas best. 
I tried to get a picture of our big nursery girl but she wasnt having any of that.
This Sunday was also Kaezli's first Sunday in Nursery.  She did good for the first bit and then she fell asleep so she joined mom and dad for the rest of primary.  Such a silly girl.
She just wanted to be with mom.
Then she wanted to take a selfie.  Gosh how we love this beautiful little girl.
We made Christmas treats and the boys had to be dressed for the part!
We all got new pajamas at papa's.  Cute cousins!
Love my family!
Two Darth Vaders...oh no!
Matching your sister is a must!

We opened some gifts and one of the things Kyler opened was a "shaving" kit so of course he had to shave right away.
We loved having Elsa Paul and Adelynn here and wish we could see them all the time! It was a fun weekend full of lots of memories!

No comments: