Friday, May 11, 2012

We love walks!

Jason and I won gift cards to the mall so I walked there today with the boys to window shop. We had a blast. The boys love walks and will look everywhere. We played in the play area. Kyler us such a ladies man, there was this little girl who followed him around for 10 minutes. We definitely enjoyed ourselves! My little brother made the family a gourmet dinner tonight and it was delicious! And the cake was to die for, incredibly scrumptious! It was fun to get together with the family and eat good food. My adorable little sister was up with her boyfriend so things were entertaining. Her and Ben can make any activity entertaining :) All in all today was great! I love my family, can't say it enough! I was blessed with the best parents, siblings, nieces, nephews, in-laws, sons and husband! I'm one spoiled person!






No comments: