Monday, May 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Jason!


Jason's Birthday was last Friday, so I'm a bit behind but i wanted to send out a shout out to him!  He turned 25 which personally I think is an awesome age to turn, but he wasn't so sure!  Either way he's awesome!

I still cannot believe that I was lucky enough to marry such a wonderful man!  He treats me like a princess every day, I truly feel spoiled.  He is my best friend and I love how much we can just laugh!  He is the kindest person I know and is always trying to help others.  He is so creative and always has projects that he is working! (I love this, we get to work on projects together!  and he helps me figure out ideas in my head! many of my sewing projects I have made were only done with Jason's guidance.)  He is such a thinker!  I love studying the gospel with him because he always makes me think beyond what we've studied.
With Korbin on his blessing day!
With Kyler on his blessing day!



















He is such an amazing father! Kyler and Korbin both adore him.  Kyler always has a huge smile on his face when Jason gets home from work.  Jason is always getting down on the ground with the boys to play. He is such a big kid at heart!  :)
He cares so much for our sons and is always doing all he can to take care of them and give them the guidance that they need.  They are top priorities in his life, there is no denying that!
Daddy and his boys!

I have probably blabbed on too much, but Jason is truly the most amazing person I know!  I'm so lucky to be married to my best friend!  Hope you had an amazing birthday dear, I love you!!



No comments: