Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Fun stories for memories sake!

As any mom does, I sing to my boys when I am rocking them.  Yesterday I was rocking Korbin trying to get him to take a nap and I was singing children's hymns.  Kyler was playing with his cars when I noticed that he was making some noise.  Everytime I stopped he stopped too but when I started to sing again, he started too.  Kyler loves children's hymns and it looks like he is going to love to sing them too!

Yesterday I went upstairs to do some budgeting on the computer.  Kyler went up with me and Korbin stayed down with Jason.  Kyler usually comes upstairs with me and plays in his room.  We have a gate at the top of the stairs so it works great.  After being up gor a few minutes I heard him start to fuss, when I went to look for him I found him downstairs.  He somehow got past the gate and walked down the stairs all by himself.  He has never tried to walk down the stairs by himself.  yet again he amazes me!

The other day Korbin was in his swing napping.He woke up and started cooing.  I looked over because he only coos if he sees someone and is trying to talk to them.  He was looking in the mirror cooing,  he found "another baby" to talk with.  He loved it and sat there cooing happily for awhile!

No comments: