Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Our day!

Today wasn't a monumental but I'm staying on track recording the little moments.
As I was cleaning out our closet today, Kyler saw his old jumper and asked to get in. He played in there for 10 minutes. I tried pulling him out a few times but he was having a blast. I wonder what he is going to do when Korbin starts using it in a couple weeks.
Korbin has started to enjoy his play mat and loves to kick at the ball. You can see in the picture that he was not holding his leg still. I love seeing him grow and watching as he learns things. Even though he is growing too fast!
I love that we have a big field by are place. We go out almost every day, weather permitting. The boys never get bored and its usually a battle to get Kyler back in. Luckily Korbin can't put up too much of a fight yet.
Tonight Jason's grandma asked us to take her to dinner. We had a blast. She is such a sweet lady, we love visiting with her.  When we brought her back, Jason put her purse on Kyler's shoulders and he carried it all the way to her room. It was adorable and we got lots of comments. My little man is such a gentleman.
Tonight I was feeding Korbin and Jason was supposed to be getting Kyler to bed but they were wrestling.  Kyler would bounce on Jason and then give him lots of hugs. It was making me laugh. He is such a goofball but of so sweet.
Korbin is still waking up a couple of times a night. Thankfully I have a cute face to wake up too.
Now pictures (sorry I have no idea how to get them in order).
Have a great day!

Kyler loves daddy!

sleepy baby



Styling in great grandma's purse





Add caption

No comments: