I noticed a while back that most of my posts are about my children and I dont talk enough on my blog about this man of mine. So I decided that I would make a post about him and I started it. It then sat as a draft for a month as I get occupied with the minis and I am decided that I need to get it posted! He is wonderful and I want him to know I much I appreciate him!
I know most girls love the big showy romantic things and dont get me wrong I do but I love the little stuff he does the most! He does shower me with gifts (as much as we can afford and more) but he is also sweet on a regular basis. I was thinking about it the other day and I dont think we have ever ended a converstaion in our marriage without saying I love you, even arguments. If we're disagreeing on something (as all couples do) he simply says he loves me and that we will discuss it later, giving us time to cool down. This always helps work things out! He's never yelled at me or ever made me feel like he doesnt love me and for this I am incredibly grateful!
it's so true what people say though, that you fall more in love with your husband when you have kids. I couldnt agree more. I know that I am his number one but its a close call with his two little boys. If we have a date planned once he gets off work, he always insists that he gets a few minutes with our boys before he goes out. He is always down on the ground playing with them and always reminding them how much he loves them. Parenting is definitely a team effort and he's always been a very active parent.
I seriously have no idea why I was so blessed to meet my soulmate so young but I am so glad that I did. I am so incredibly grateful to be married to my best friend and even more grateful that I get to be with him for eternity. I fall more in love with him each day and could not have asked for a better husband or father to my children. I love you dear, Thank you for being you!
 |
| Best friends forever! |
 |
| I definitely got blessed to have 3 handsome dates! |
 |
| As soon as he gets home from work, the boys are ready to play! |
 |
| Kyler wanted daddy to have a sticker too and Jason happily obliged. |
 |
| Arent they so cute! |
 |
| Melts my heart everytime! |
 |
| Families are forever! :) |
Love is when eternity isnt long enough! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment