Sunday morning we woke up and did our own Easter. It was fun to talk with the boys about the true meaning of Easter. I dont know how much they understood but we're trying. After we went to my parents. They had an Easter egg hunt for the kids and one for the adults, I learned how much I suck at finding eggs, I came in last place :(. The boys loved looking for eggs in my parents backyard and ended up with quite the loot of candy! Then we had a yummy breakfast and watched the Easter movie.
Then we went to church and got some spiritual enliftment. The boys let us enjoy part of sacrament before both pooping so we had to change them and then they just wanted to run. I am regretting all the time I didnt pay attention when I was a teenager, I miss out on a lot now. But I figure that my young children are some of the best teachers and boy do they teach me a lot!
After church we went to Jason's parents. We had another Easter egg hung and spent a lot of time outside enjoying the nice weather. I love how many cousin my boys have that are close, they are best friends with all of them and I love seeing them play together. I cant wait until Korbin is walking so that he will be able to do more with his cousins, he wants to so bad.
It was an excellent Easter and I feel so blessed to have so many loved ones to spend it with!
![]() |
| Waiting for the easter egg hunt to start |
![]() |
| Kyler was showing daddy all the candy he got! |
![]() |
| More candy from the Easter bunny! |
![]() |
| Kyler loved finding eggs! |
![]() |
| he's a pro at it too! |
![]() |
| Trying out the golf set that the Easter bunny brought Kyler! He loved it! |
![]() |
| All ready for church! |
![]() |
| WE have to take a ton to get them both looking. |
![]() |
| But it's always worth it, they are so adorable! |
![]() |
| Korbin go a sand set from the Easter bunny that he loved! |
![]() |
| His big brother loved it too! |
![]() |
| Mom I'm dirty! |













No comments:
Post a Comment