![]() |
| Jason needed a big egg for work so off to hobby lobby we went, Kyler was very happy to carry it for him and claimed it as his own! |
![]() |
| Then he found this cool car basket that he had to push the egg around the store in. Sadly getting it all dirty from the floor and drool so we bought it for his Easter basket. |
![]() |
| Jason bought me orchids, I love them! :) He spoils me way too much! |
![]() |
| look Korbin hatched from an egg! |
![]() |
| Korbin wanted an egg too! |
![]() |
| For play group we decorated eggs, but as you can see the adults enjoyed it more! |
![]() |
| Didnt they turn out pretty though! I will only use koolaid from now on! |
![]() |
| I made the boys Easter outfits this year, here is the completed shorts! |
![]() |
| And the completed outfit! I am kinda proud of teh fact that they turned out! I am just planning on adding a tie, I just need to get around to making one! |
![]() |
| Kyler liked his new outfit! |










No comments:
Post a Comment