A couple Saturdays ago we went to SAMs to order Jason's contacts and decided to walk around the store. We found this awesome 3 in 1 tricycle for 60% off. I was so excited! There was only one left so I grabbed it and we continued our browsing. I kept wishing throughout the store that there was 2 because it was the perfect tricycle for Korbin too. When we were checking out, I randomly asked the cashier if they sold the display models and they do! So we bought 2 tricycles that day for less then the price of 1!
We originally said that we were going to wait until Easter but Kyler rode the display out of the store and was already in love. We set up the other one and tested them out right away. The boys love them and are constantly trying to climb in them.
So there is our awesome buy that I'm still so excited about! 😃
![]() |
| Like I said, he rode it right out of the store! |
![]() |
| The neighborhood kids loved pushing Kyler around! |
![]() |
| Kyler was having a blast! |
![]() |
| Korbin loved it too! |
![]() |
| Having so much fun! |
![]() |
| Twinners! |
![]() |
| The bike with everything on it! |
![]() |
| Korbin trying it out as just a trike |
![]() |
| The first thing each morning, they head for the bikes! |
![]() |
| I'm gonna get in! |
![]() |
| I think he like his bike! |
![]() |
| Too cold to play outside, no worries we'll ride them inside! |












No comments:
Post a Comment