Some pictures from a couple weeks ago.
![]() |
| We helped Jason's parents sell some things so when we were out taking pictures of the items, I had to take pictures of the boys! Yes I know I'm obsessed! |
![]() |
| Like mommy, like son! |
![]() |
| Kyler was such a good helper! |
![]() |
| Kyler loves to shop, especially when he can have his own cart! |
![]() |
| While waiting at the storage unit to meet some people there, I let Kyler "drive". Good thing he has many years because he looks like he is going to be a scary driver! |
![]() |
| I found some cool coloring pages online for the boys and my floor still gets colored on... |
![]() |
| We made a homemade lava lamp! |
![]() |
| Kyler was so fascinated by it! |
![]() |
| Korbin thought it we were weird! |
![]() |
| We got sick of the inversion so I took the boys to mcdonalds play area. |
![]() |
| Kyler knows exactly what to do! |
![]() |
| Korbin was curious about everything and had no idea what to do on the slide! |
![]() |
| Venturing into the big kid area! |
![]() |
| Mom, you're crazy! |
![]() |
| More ice cream please |
![]() |
| Yumm! |
![]() |
| A couple days later, we went back to our lava lamp and added more alka seltzer, which was probably even more fun then making it! |
![]() |
| Mom, what's cooking? |
![]() |
| So big on the 4 wheeler! |
![]() |
| We got Kyler a memory game and he is so good at finding matches. |
![]() |
| He loves to play it! |
![]() |
| Such a goofball! |
![]() |
| He's silly too! |
![]() |
| I'm an elephant mom! |
![]() |
| getting ready for church! |
![]() |
| Korbin's self portrait, he loves the close ups |
![]() |
| basically, he's adorable! |
![]() |
| Playing nicely together! |
![]() |
| so ticklish! |
![]() |
| I see an eye! |
![]() |
| Ice cream with his twin cousin, Gracie! |
![]() |
| Kyler fell asleep on an animal cracker, I thought the imprint was awesome! |
![]() |
| Well goodbye for now, come back soon :) |






































No comments:
Post a Comment