Sunday, March 3, 2013

The chair...

Jason and I have been wanting to get the boys a chair for awhile, they love our chairs we just didn't want to fork over a $100+ for a little chair. Well we found one the other day for a decent price and Jason convinced me that we should just get it. I can not believe how much of a hit it is. I knew they would love it but its been an absolute hit! The boys want to do everything in the chair, and are trying to convince us to get another. I love great buys!

We put it in the cart and Kyler insisted on riding in it.  Redneck shoppers we are!
Can you see how much he loves the chair?!
Korbin seriously always has food sticking out of his mouth!
These 2 insisted on sitting in it together, such good sharers!
I LOVE this picture, It looks like they are on a rollar coaster!
Jason brought Kyler down with him to make his lunch one morning and Kyler insisted that they sit in his chair for a little while

No comments: