When I started putting pictures from my phone onto my blog I realized I really need to update more so that people dont get bombarded with pictures. What can I say I have an adorable family and I love to take pictures of them!
We are doing well here, keeping busy! They boys are keeping us on our toes. I said for so long that I couldnt wait for Korbin to get mobile and now I'm wishing he wasnt. I am glad he's taking his sweet time learning how to walk.
Kyler is still in speech and is learning his sounds more. He has his speech therapist stumped and they are calling in other help. They are thinking its a muscle issue as to why he's not talking. He babbles a lot and loves to talk to people in his own language, he's just not coherent. He is still testing above in every category except vocal speech. His language comprehension is impressive, which has them even more stumped.
Korbin is a goofball and looks up to his brother so much. I keep noticing Korbin doing stuff that Kyler didnt learn how to do until he was older and then I realize that Kyler is teaching him how to do it. I love the bond they have and I hope it sticks around!
I've been sewing a lot, working on opening an etsy shop. I wonder if people would like the things I make and want to pay for them. Last night I bought fabric to make the boys' easter outfits. If they turn out, they are going to be adorable! :) I did a sewing night with my ward last week and it was awesome! I came home and told Jason I wish I could do that every week. It was nice to have adult conversation while doing one of my favorite things!
Jason is doing well. He just got a promotion at work! I'm so proud of him. i love seeing him doing work that he loves! :) Yes he has bad days but overall he enjoys his job. He is the most incredible dad and the boys always get so excited when he gets home! He definitely makes us all feel important! We've been alternating days going to the gym (he's a lot better at going than me) and he definitely enjoys it. He is such a good example to me!
 |
| We barely fit into the camera! |
 |
| He loves seeing himself in the camera! |
 |
| Isnt he adorable?! |
 |
| Korbin loves to eat and knows how to do it right! |
 |
| Shopping with mom! |
 |
| We apparently like pictures of ourselves! |
 |
| Choosing out what he wants for lunch |
 |
| The bowl is supposed to be a hat right? |
 |
| Or maybe you're supposed to eat it? |
 |
| Relaxing! |
 |
| crashed after eating! |
 |
| Now that he is crawling, we often find Korbin grabbing at our legs |
 |
| One day coming home from shoppiing Kyler grabbed the fries to use as an arm rest, he is a goofball! |
 |
| New pajamas! |
 |
| Kyler was obseesed with his new mickey pajamas and literally wore them for 3 days straight! It's still a challenge to dress him in the morning when he is wearing them! |
 |
| Best part of Saturday mornings, sleeping in mom and dad's bed! |
 |
| The boys love playing halo with daddy, despite mommy's protests! I love Korbin's face in this pictures. |
 |
| So cute in his new hat! |
 |
| One day when Jason was getting Korbin ready for church, he fell asleep while getting dressed, it was pretty funny! |
 |
| completely out! |
 |
| Such a goofball when watching morning cartoons! |
 |
| I asked him to smile and he pointed to his tongue...somethings I will never understand! |
 |
| again a such a goof ball relaxing! |
 |
| Korbin decided to help himself to a snack |
 |
| Trying to put the lid back on so mom doesnt catch him! |
 |
| No privacy anymore! |
 |
| My boys LOVE the vacuum and it is literally a race of me vacuuming as they try to attack the vacuum! |
 |
| I found Korbin gnawing on the mac and cheese box, oh the joys of teething! |
 |
| One day I was rocking Korbin when Kyler came and cuddled up with my leg and fell asleep! Talk about making mommy stuck! |
 |
| Korbin trying to figure out how to climb up the stairs! |
 |
| Kyler cheering him on from the top |
 |
| Such a good big brother, Kyler came down to teach Korbin how to climb up! Now Mommy really has to watch the gate because Korbin climbs up by himself whenever he can! |
 |
| Taking a nap with daddy! |
 |
| Came home from church and crashed. He played hard in nursery! |
 |
| mmm...chocolate pie! |
 |
| Family movie night and these two crashed! |
 |
| We babysat our friends baby and Korbin was not too sure about sharing daddy! |
 |
| Somedays I just have to take them on a drive so that I can get some quiet! :) Thank goodness they are usually excellent nappers! |
 |
| What I made for our ward's sewing night! I am in love with making ties lately! |
 |
| He loves mickey! |
 |
| It wasnt me! |
 |
| Do you like my new hat? |
 |
| Where did Kyler go? |
 |
| Gosh he is such a cute kid! |
 |
| Breakfast in the car seats |
 |
| They love the carseats inside! |
 |
| Lounging! |
 |
| Dad I'm stuck, stop taking pictures! |
 |
| Riding the trucks around with Duncan! |
 |
| Kyler loves to hang out next to Korbin when he's sleeping! |
 |
| Candy bouquet I made for Ben's play |
 |
| Already getting into the fridge! |
 |
| Dancing at grandma's |
 |
| The comics are the best part of the newspaper! |
 |
| Aw, I have the handsomest boys around in my family! :) |
 |
| hanging out after church! |
 |
| silly boy vacuumed up a sock and then tried to fix it by himself! Already like a man, not asking for help! |
 |
| riding around on the train |
 |
| I was making lunch when Korbin started to fuss. I thought he was just standing again and couldnt sit down, so I just yelled from teh kitchen, sit down buddy. When I finally came out, he was stuck on the train and couldnt figure out how to get off. Silly boy! |
No comments:
Post a Comment