![]() |
| I seriously LOVE sock monkey hats and we're so excited that the boys got some! |
![]() |
| Isnt he cute! |
![]() |
| Kyler wanted to show off his giraffes |
![]() |
| Shoveling snow has probably been Kyler's favorite activity this winter, he would do it all day if I let him! |
![]() |
| Korbin wanted to help shovel snow too! |
![]() |
| They even shoveled our back per Kyler's request! |
![]() |
| So excited that Daddy's home! |
![]() |
| One day Kyler noticed that Jason forgot his hat and he got really worried.. |
![]() |
| He decided we needed to go on a walk to bring daddy his hat! |
![]() |
| Korbin was not too sure about it! |
![]() |
| Playing in the snow! |
![]() |
| He likes the snow as long as he doesnt touch it! |
![]() |
| I went up to school to do homework and the sidewalks werent plowed...talk about giving me no desire to do homework! |



















No comments:
Post a Comment