Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Korbin is 1!

Sunday was Korbin's birthday and his momma is having a hard time believing it! Where has this last year gone?!
I absolutely love birthdays and try to always make it truly a day spoiling the birthday person. We decided to have a monster bash. I made decorations, a birthday outfit and ordered a special cake and cupcakes. We were so excited for our little guy's birthday.
Things didn't go quite as planned but it was still a great day. Due to colds, we had to postpone it. I have to say how grateful I am for my husband, he helped me so much. He is always so supportive of my craziness around birthdays and did all he could this time to help Korbin's party be successful.
We had a small family only party on Korbin's birthday, during the Super Bowl. I'm not gonna lie, I was a little disappointed that so much changed from my plans but seeing how happy my birthday boy was made it all worth it. We had dinner, cake, and a piƱata. The kids were all smiles and I think everyone had a great time, or at least I hope so!
I can't believe how quick the year has gone. Korbin is the happiest little guy and the perfect addition to our family. Him and Kyler are best friends and I love seeing them together. He decided to finally figure out forward crawling on his birthday and since then is constantly getting in to everything. He always has a smile on his face and loves to talk to people. He gets so excited when daddy comes home and gets upset if he doesn't immediately get a hug. He has 2 little tooth and definitely enjoys biting everything. He is the most content little boy and so easy to please. I'm so blessed to be his mom and love him dearly! (Same goes for Kyler, I don't know how I got lucky enough to be mom to the most adorable little boys!)






































































































1 comment:

Elsa Mary said...

So stinking cute!! wish I could have been there!! He is getting way to big!!