Thursday, March 14, 2013

Discovery gateway

Today was a free day at the discovery gateway so our playgroup made the trek to salt lake to try it out and boy did my boys love it.  On the way down Kyler got sick and we almost turned back but thank goodness he started feeling better.  It was crowded (obviously with it being a free day) but the boys still managed to play a ton.  Next time I'll make sure Jason can come though so that we can each take a boy, we probably could of played all day if Jason was with us :)  Either way the boys had an absolute blast.  I wish I could have taken more pictures (had my hands full most of the time), but I guess this just means Jason and I have to take the boys back :)

choosing potatoes
Riding the horsey
There was a big tube that was blowing air and you were supposed to go put paper airplanes in it.  Kyler absolutely loved it, we probably played there about 5 times while we were there. He would go put in random papers so see them fly.
The imagination playground was one of Korbin's favorite.  There was big foam shapes to create a playground but Korbin just enjoyed climbing on them.
Kyler loved the imagination playground too!
Creating a mosiac out of legos with Ricky!
These were all magnets.  Kyler didnt quite get the point but loved playing with the magnets.
Turning the crank, lit up the lightbulb, I tried showing that to Kyler but he just thought it was fun to turn the crank.  Silly boy
They had huge legos that were another favorite!
This was in the sound room, Kyler loved stomping the shoes!
Making more sound effects.
This was the construction area which was another favoite!
Climbing all around the construction area!
Making music!
I love this picture, You can just tell how much fun he was having!
This was taking through the windshild of the helicopter, I just thought it was a cool picture!
Playing in the helicopter
Both boys crashed before we got out of the parking garage.  They definitely played hard! :)

No comments: