I was telling Jason a couple weeks before Easter that I would love to get the boys' pictures with some real animals. He agreed that he thought it was cool but we didnt know anywhere that did that. A couple days later, my relief society president posted that she was doing Easter mini sessions with bunnies and chicks. I about died, I love her pictures and then with animals, it was perfect! She did an incredible job! check her out at amyljensenphotography.blogspot.com.
Just as a side note, no animals were harmed, they are someone's pets and are still alive :)
 |
| Korbin had no fear with the animals, this was taken right before we had to save the bunny from Krobin grabbing his ear. |
 |
| All animals had to be removed from Korbin's reach! |
 |
| For this exact reason, Korbin thought the chich needed to be squeezed, I love this one of Kyler! |
 |
| Our photographer made this egg, I am still so amazed! |
 |
| We were trying to just take pictures of Korbin in the egg and Kyler went and sat by him. He loved getting his picture taken! |
 |
| They were so amazed with the animals! |
 |
| This is one of my favorites! |
 |
| Okay seriously, arent my kids adorable! :) :) :) |
 |
| So to get Kyler to smile we had him put his hands up and down, such a silly kid! |
 |
| I seriously love this little man of mine! |
 |
| We got Korbin crawling to get a smile out of him, he just wanted to play with the animals! |
 |
| Such a stud! |
No comments:
Post a Comment