Wednesday, May 1, 2013
Women's Conference
Every year my stake puts on an amazing women's conference that I look forward to each year. I wish all stakes did this, it makes me sad that we are moving out of this stake. I have gone the past 3 years and may have to sneak back next year and future years.
This year's theme was one by one and it was a musical presentation. The most amazing quote I took away was that we have no idea the impact that a good deed will do in the long run. It may seem like we cant do much but no matter how small it may seem it makes a big impact. This is exactly what I needed to hear.
here are my two favorite songs from the conference. I'm tearing up listening to them again. They speak right to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment