Monday, March 21, 2011

Something you never want to hear...

I am sure many mom's would agree with me but baby weight is really hard to get off. I thought I would have it easy losing all my baby weight because I only gained 12 lbs. I mean I have been losing weight but its all been coming off in my thighs, well while I was pregnant I really only gained in my stomach, thus my stomach area has been a problem area. So onto my story...

Last saturday, I was taking care of the nursery during a relief society activity. I was taking a little girl to the bathroom, carrying Kyler. She turns to me and says oh exciting, you have another one coming! I said another one? what are you talking about. She pointed to my stomach and said you have another baby on the way. :(

Gah, I know it was a child and children say the darnest things but now I really need to work on having a flat stomach! so if anyone has some wonderful ab exercises please let me know. My lower stomach is still tender since my c-section, so if anyone has any ideas to help there, I would much appreciate it!

1 comment:

The Newswander Family said...

So sorry hun! But I have been there too! And it was my younger sister! At Mason's baby blessing & he was just a few months old! I was so mad! And she is 17, what a brat! Its never a good thing to hear. It takes a while to get back into shape after having a baby, to find the time & to feel well enough! Sorry it happened to you my dear. But Kyler is absolutely adorable, such a handsome little man!