Monday, April 11, 2011

5 months

So this is a couple weeks late but mr. Kyler is 5 months old! He is getting so big! He is 16 lbs 4 oz and 26 inches tall. Personally I think he is taller, the lady seemed to be shrinking him on the table, but thats just my personal opinion. I can't believe how quick he is growing up, he will be 6 months in a week in a half!! oh my! more about our little man:
*He loves to investigate things! You have to beware what you have by him because he will grab at it. His favorite are hands and faces. He loves figuring things out!
*He is sitting up! For about the last few weeks he has been sitting up by himself and he has become so good at it. He loves when we go shopping that he can ride in the cart. He loves to look around.
*He is a social baby, especially to baby girls. I can always figure out when there is a baby girl in the room because Kyler wont take his eyes off them as he talks to them. Oh boy, I already have a flirt on my hands.
*He loves food! His favorites that we have tried are squash bananas and avocados. He loves when I mix foods together and will eat almost anything with rice cereal in it. He dislikes peas and peaches but will eat them with rice cereal. Such a silly boy. We've given him a sippy cup a couple times which he loves, which is so crazy since he HATES bottles.
*He is such a happy baby! I always get asked if he is always so happy and the answer is yes, most of the time he is. He loves to laugh and giggle. He smiles at almost everyone! :)
*He has started teething which means long nights for mom since he gets up a lot. We both cant wait until the tooth pops through! He is always sucking on whatever he can find and usually my shirt has drool spots on it. I'm kinda crazy and kinda like it-it just proves i'm a mom! which is the best job ever!

We love our little man and cant believe how quick he is growing up! It was this time last year that I had my first appt with the dr and we heard his heart beat. Its crazy how much has changed in such a short time but I wouldnt change any of it! Kyler is such an amazing blessing in our lives! :)

enjoy the photos!





No comments: