**He loves his exersaucer, He jumps so much and has the biggest smile on his face the whole time he is in it.
**He loves to stand up and move his legs, he has been doing this for the past few months. He is so strong and I think he might be an early walker. The doctor was even impressed with how good he is at standing.
**He has no interest in rolling over. He knows how and has done it a couple of times but very rarely. He has been trying to figure out how to crawl. I have a feeling he will be crawling before he rolls over regularly.
**He loves to talk! especially when others respond. He will carry on a conversation for as long as you talk with him.
**Before his shots, he was sleeping for a 7-8 hour stretch at night. I am hoping we get back to that soon!
**Kyler loves his grandpa (my dad) They play a lot together whenever they are together. Only mom or dad are allowed to take him from grandpa. He is definitely a grandpa's boy!
**We started him on rice cereal. He does so well at eating it but I dont think he loves it, just tolerates it. He loves to lick nilla wafers and goldfish.
**Kyler loves to play with his daddy. Its funny people always ask us if he is a mommy or daddy's boy but I think he is both. He loves to play with daddy but when he wants to be cuddled, he is all about mom!
**He is the happiest baby and the most amazing son! We love him so much and are so glad he is part of our family!
Now for some recent pictures of our adorable boy!




No comments:
Post a Comment