Monday, January 31, 2011

Lots of pictures....

I am horrible at updating this blog...oops! We have internet now so hopefully I will do better about keeping this updated but then again a very adorable little boy keeps me very well entertained!
We have been doing well, staying busy. Jason and I both are back at school again, I am just going online. I am also working on medical transcripting and hopefully will finish soon so that we have a second income coming in. Jason is still working at walmart but also has an internship this summer. He is working for College Works Painting and he is basically running a small painting company for the summer. Right now he is doing a lot of marketing so if you know of anyone who wants the outside of their house painted, Jason would love to do it for them :)
Kyler is growing up so much! He is such a happy baby and is always smiling for us. He loves to talk and move. He hates sitting still, when he is on our laps he likes to be standing or jumping on us. He is going to be such a mover once he learns how to crawl and walk...I better be ready! We absolutely adore him to pieces, he always keeps us entertained. I am so lucky to be able to stay home with him, I love being his mommy! People always ask us if he is a mommy's or daddy's boy and we think that it depends on the time. When he wants to cuddle, he prefers to go to mommy but when he wants to play, he prefers daddy! It amazes me how everyday I love him more and how much my relationship with Jason has grown since we've had him. We love being his parents! Kyler weighs over 13 lbs! People are always telling me how small he looks and how they cant believe that he weighs that much, Jason says that clarks hide their weight well, haha! Either way, Kyler is just so adorable. Last week when we were at dinner with some friends, this older gentleman came up and told us we have the cutest baby ever, I dont think I have stopped smiling :) I love when others agree with us how cute he is!

Now for pictures (sorry this is quick, Kyler decided to wake up so I need to get him back to bed.)

I took this after a bath one day and it has become one of new favorites! He is just so handsome!

Our first family pictures :)


Jason say this toy story chair at walmart and wouldnt let me leave until we bought it. Kyler fits perfectly in it.

Kyker loves our ceiling fan, he will smiles so much at it! Look how big he looks in his bumbo chair!

So as many of you know my little sister is serving a mission. She left before Kyler was born and so therefore hasnt met him. My older sister jsut had a little girl who Elsa also hasnt met. We decided it would be funny to dress them up in each other's clothes and say look how big Gracie is compared to Kyler. Jason told me Kyler is going to burn this picture when he's older...lol.

Sorry I will finish putting captions on pictures later, Kyler needs me :)








Kyler at 2 months old. We thought we would take pictures at milestones next to his duck but we have been failing and this is the only one we have so far...oops!









Kyler loves his tummy time mirror!




This is the first smile we captured! Doesnt he have the cutest smile?!





Kyler and his cousin Duncan. Kyler was only 2 weeks old and Duncan is 11 months in this picture. Kyler has been blessed with lots of close cousins. He doesn't know what to think of Duncan right now since Duncan always wants to tackle him.

No comments: