Monday, March 14, 2011

A shout out to my sister!

I just wanted to send a shout out to my amazing little sister. As many of you know she has been serving a mission in chicago, illinois spanish speaking. she has been loving it so much! well on February 8 she was sent home with health issues. While she was out there, she found out she had a hard time tolerating gluten but she didnt have celiac. She was sent home to get her feeling better and to figure out her diet. I am happy to say that tomorrow, six weeks after coming home she is headed back out! She has been such an inspiration on focused she has been on getting back to her mission!She hasbeen coming to institute with me and Kyler, we've been doing lots of sewing and just hanging out together! I will definitely miss her so much but I'll see her in a year! Keep up the great work hermana Miller!! Us Clarks love you dearly and are so incredibly proud of you! You are such an example to all of us!



She said one nice thing about coming home was she got to see her new neice and nephew! She has had so much fun being with them and they will miss her! well I know Kyler will for sure! He loves his Auntie Ella!

And Thanks everyone for your support of her! :)

No comments: