Sorry I have been such a slacker on blogging, I have been busy trying to find another job. oh its fun!
Life has been good for us here, we have been ultra busy as always. This past week Jason has been sick and then in the process of me taking care of him, I got sick too! oh joy, so now there are 2 of us sick but we're starting to feel better so its been good.
My missy lou Natalie had her precious daughter, Syriaha! Jason and I got to go see her last week and then I went down yesterday! I have pictures but they are of course at my house, I will post them soon. She is so adorable and Natalie is the cutest mom!
My sister in law's grandma died this past week so she came up for the funeral bringing our adorable nephew, Duncan! yes i have pictures of that too but you know. He is so precious! It was a sad time for her but I'm glad she was able to come. It was good to see her and her darling son. Jason was so adorable with both babies, he is going to be the most adorable dad one day! I definitely married an incredible man!
For spring break we're planning on going to colorado and it looks like we are going to be able to go! oh my I am so incredibly stoked! I will get to meet a lot of Jason's family that I havent met so it will be fun!
I saved the exciting news for last, just so everyone would read it all...lol! I finally got a job! its not the best but i'm excited that I have one and that its full time so it will support us until I get another one. plus this way i will get paid to keep looking...lol! anyway i'm stoked! The Lord has truly blessed us and is helping everything work out!
4 comments:
Tell me how you pronounce Syriaha. My little girl's name is Sariah (Suh-rye-uh)I'm wondering if it's the same! Her name seems to be so rare (unless you're reading the Book of Mormon) so it'd be cool if there was another one out there.
They are prounounced the same way! By the way, your little girl is darling!
Aww, thanks!! :) Where did they come up with the name? Do they have a blog?
Post a Comment