we'll start with new years. we celebrated with my family, it was a lot of fun! My parents always throw a big bash for the family. My favorite part this year was rocking out to rock band as loud as we could...oh and finally after waiting for awhile, getting my first new years kiss! :) I'm so excited for this new year and all that's awaiting for us!
On January 2nd, Jason and I got a new nephew. Duncan James Clark was born at 1030ish. He is SO cute! I love babies and I'm so excited for Chris and Ray!
Jason had his last week working for my dad. He's excited to get away from working outside but he enjoyed working there. he's still working at walmart while going to school.

He started school this week. It seems to be starting off well! :) We have an institute class together which i'm way excited about. I love institute, it is so uplifting! I think it is going to be a great semester.
I've been looking for another job which is way frustrating! as i'm sure many of you will attest too. I'm planning on quitting Chrysalis in 6 weeks so i'm praying i find a new job by then! If any of you know anything, let me know!We've been keeping busy but enjoying our time together! We are loving the wii we got each other for Christmas, it has been such a blast! :) Now we just need time to slow down to play it more...or at least so we can spend more time together!
hope you all are doing well! Leave a comment!
No comments:
Post a Comment