It was so wonderful to spend Valentine's day together! Valentine's is a special time of year for us because it was around this time 5 years ago that we started dating! Jason is such a romantic and always spoils me rotten, I am such a lucky girl! I worked a lot of our hours and wednesday was the worst, working 15 hours straight! I was beat by time I came home, but I cam home to an early valentine's! I came home to all this....
oh and it was a singing balloon
my absolute favorite candy!
FLOWERS!! plus a cute singing dog but I couldnt find a picture of it!
and 2 1/2 hour massages at Arkana. I have always wanted a professional massage and am SO stoked!
He is such a sweetie! We celebrated Valentine's on thursday. We went to olive garden and then to see Avatar! that was my first time and I absolutely loved it and am totally buying it when it comes out on DVD!
We just been having fun lately, especially looking for a better job for me! Jason is thinking about selling food storage! He is so funny but it sounds interesting, so if you're interested let us know!Our exciting news of the week is we won Morgan Jeweler's love story contest!
We won a free night stay to this hotel and we are excited to have a romantic getaway together!
Have a wonderful week! we plan too!
No comments:
Post a Comment