We closed Parrotdise for the season at the end of september so I thought for sure life would slow down but in typical crazy life, it has yet to slow down!
| There were lots of sports games but now we could all go to games which was so fun! Kamden loved being my asst. coach. |
| We had a parents vs players game and Kamden (and wyatt) decided that they wanted to be the goalies! |
| Kaezli was so excited to show off Ace to all her friends! |
| We had to document that we actually went to a game together! |
| Soccer season ended! I have been coaching Kaezli's team for 3 seasons now and it has been so much fun! |
| These girls dominated our team! Kaezli loved playing with her best friends! |
| Love this cute girl! |
| Its always a fun game guessing where we will find the cat! |
| We got to go on a date, thats always my favorite! |
| Crazy hair day! This girl requested a spider |
| Kamden loved his crazy hair! |
| Korbin never requests anything, he just wants it crazy! |
| Kyler wanted his hair to be an ocean and he was excited about his rocket he 3d printed! |
| Love that I get to participate on the fun with the kids! |
| It snowed in October! the joys of living in Utah! |
| The kids had fun in it! except Kyler, he definitely is like his mother and prefers to be away from the snow. |
| Kamden keeps trying to convince he is done with naps... |
| We had a girls night at Cinderella! |
| For Fall break, we went to Lagoon! We had so much fun! |
| I convinced everyone to do an old fashioned picture. I was able to sneak a pic of this cutie! |
| It turned out so cute! |
| It was such a good day!!! I love spending time with my family! |
| I took the kids to the pumpkin walk and we loved it! |
| Kaezli insisted on taking a picture with every scene to show daddy when we got home. |
| There was seriously something for everyone! |
| Then we celebrated this awesome kids birthday!! I cant believe he is 11! |
| We had football rewards, where he got most coachable. Then we went to the fun park! |
| Then we went to Texas roadhouse! |
He had such a good day and we sure did love celebrating him! We left early the next morning for Washington...
No comments:
Post a Comment