Friday, November 5, 2021

Halloween 2021

 Preface:  I have inserting these pictures 5 times and everytime is does it backwards!  I even took the time and clicked on them backwards and that time it inserted them in the order I clicked on them, so I gave up.  This post will be backwards...oh well!

We got spoiled this year with Halloween being on a Sunday, we got 3 days of Halloween celebrations!  We definitely enjoyed ourselves! 

On Halloween we had a party at Jamie & Christian's.  We had such a fun time enjoying good food and playing lots of games.  There was a lot of laughs!



For some reason I dont have a picture of the guys doing it but they were just as hilarious to watch!




I may have had a little on pinterest finding spooky food!

We started trick or treating around our neighborhood and met up with lots of friends! It was so much fun!

One of them was one of Kaezli's best friends, she thought it was the best trick or treating with her!

We had a wrestling tourament in the morning and then decided to hit downtown tirck or treating!  Jason hates that I always want a picture of us but they are my favorite!

A leaf picture is always fun!
We ended Friday's celebrations with Nibley's Boonanza!  We love all of Nibley's fun activities!
They announced a hula hoop contest and next thing we know, Korbin is up there.  I love his confidence!

Kamden had so much fun!

We didn't have a chance to decorate our trunk (or even clean it out from our trip) so Jason improvised at our ward's trunk or treat!

Kyler had a basketball game which was nice to sit for a few minutes with that day's craziness!

We decided to try out Crispy Cones.  Everyone loved it!

I substituted in Kamden's class on halloween which menas I got to do the annual parade with the afternoon class.  Kamden decided he didnt want to join and preferred just watching




These two didnt plan to coordinate this year but great minds think alike!

Duncan and Kyler have been planning to be Zeus and Hades for at least a year.  They were a little disappointed that Korbin changed his mind as he was supposed to be Poseidon.

We actually got a family picture, that rarely happens on halloween!

I love when I can convince Jason to do couple costues, this was probably one of my favorites!

Chandler and Monica

Baby Yoda- he would get so mad if you called him Grogu

Queen Anna

Pizza!

Zeus

No comments: