| One of the highlights was getting to go see our brand new niece! Kaezli was so excited to meet her new cousin! |
| Grandma and grandpa's house is the best, how we wished we lived closer to visit more! |
| My sister also able to make it up and we were so excited to get sometime with Auntie Ella! |
We had my Aunt Davie's memorial service first and it was perfect! Aunt Davie always had bubbles and glowsticks, so we had our glowsticks and bubbles on the ferry ride.
| The view was beautiful so we had to take pictures! |
| Even managed to convince the kiddos to take a picture! |
| Kaezli was so excited to see her cousins! We have missed them so much since they moved to Washington! |
| Siblings are the best! We arent going to discuss the fact that I was the oldest one there (missing some) and I was the shortest! |
| I loved seeing the kids excitement with the ferry ride! |
| aw I love him! |
| They stopped the ferry so we could do her memorial service. Then we blew bubbles off the back as we rode back. She would have loved it! |
| Then there was fun slides that we all had to try out after the ferry! |
| I made him take another picture with me! |
| How many millers can you fit on a slide? |
| Fun fact, we found this sweater right before the trip among things that Nana had made. It was perfect for miss Kaezli and I know Nana would have loved for her to have it! |
After the ferry ride, we headed to Dash Point for Nana's memorial.
| I'm so glad we got to be there for dad! |
| There was a tree slide that all the kids had to try out, leaving them all with muddy butts and big smiles. |
| and of course they had to climb the big trees. |
| The big leaves in Washington were also a huge hit! |
After the memorial services, we went to Golden Corral, Aunt Davie always loved a good buffet!
We were supposed to Grandma and grandpa's ward's trunk or treat but we got held up so the kids treat or treated at their front & back door multiple times. They had a blast and loved the costumes that grandma found them!
Then we went to the Point Defiance Zoo. I have so many memories of going here when I was younger and I love bringing my kids here.
We went to the hotel where grandma and Auntie Ella took the kids swimming while Jason and I got all ready to head home.
We went out to breakfast before our long drive home. We were so sad to say goodbye to everyone!
It was such an amazing trip but way too short. We cannot wait until we go back, hopefully for longer!
| the cutest trick or treating crew! |
| The next morning was Amelia's name blessing and we were so glad we were able to be there for it! |
| Right after church she wanted right back in her costume! |
| We enjoyed so many Hinckley cuddles! |
| We let the kids use our phones for pictures and got lots of selfies! |
| Korbin is obsessed with tigers and was so glad that the tiger was so close! |
| Elephants are Kaezli's favorites! |
| There was this machine that took your picture and displayed it on the wall. The kids loved seeing themselves on the wall. |
| So we were hoping that there was the polar bear statue from when we were younger but apparently they replaced it with the walrus. |
| Playing peekaboo with Hinckley was also a common occurance! |
| Then we went out to eat at a mexican restaurant. |
| This is my not so little brother Jonathan, who it may have taken most of the night but we caught a hug! |
| After dinner, we went to visit my grandpa. |
| This is the closest Kamden would get for a picture. |
We went to the hotel where grandma and Auntie Ella took the kids swimming while Jason and I got all ready to head home.
| Needless to say this trip exhausted everyone! |
| Amelia definitely loves Korbin! |
It was such an amazing trip but way too short. We cannot wait until we go back, hopefully for longer!
No comments:
Post a Comment