We love summer! This summer was a little low key besides two weeks (which will be in the next post) since I was pregnant but we all enjoyed ourselves.
 |
| We went swimming A LOT! The kids loved it! |
 |
| Korbin loved the splash pad area the most! |
 |
| Relaxing after swimming was must, we needed to dry off! |
 |
| She could have played in the water all day! |
 |
| Kyler got new showes and he was so proud of them! |
 |
| Jason was the coach of Kyler's tball so we had batting helmets and Kaezli loved to wear them! |
 |
| One sunday we werent feeling the best so we went up the canyon for a nice breather, it was refreshing! |
 |
| Daisy loved playing in the water and exploring |
 |
| Exploring with daddy. |
 |
| We all had a wonderful time! |
 |
| Even her baby got to come, |
 |
| Another fun day swimming! |
 |
| Kaezli loves the swings, she could seriously swing all day! |
 |
| We didnt hit the splash pads as much this year, the one at the sports academy puts the others to shame but we still enjoyed ourselves when we went! |
 |
| Kyler loves to sit on the spouts of water. |
 |
| Kaezli kept walking up to the holes when the water stopped saying I dont know, she was so confused on why the water kept going a way. |
 |
| It amazes me how much these three love each other and I am so grateful for that! I absolutely adore these kiddos! |
 |
| My 10 year reunion happened in June, It was so great to catch up with my old friends! |
 |
| Jason sacrificed his man cave and we made it into a big toy cave, Can I say how much I love their toys being contained to one area of the house. The kids love it too! |
 |
| Kyler hitting the ball in tball, he loved it! |
 |
| Such a diva! |
 |
| Like I said, we basically spent our summer at the pool and we loved every minute! |
 |
| It took Korbin most of the summer to venture off the steps. |
 |
| Kaezli could have floated around all day! |
 |
| Everyboday took turns in the floaty |
 |
| One day Kaezli spent the whole day dressed as hulk, |
 |
| Getting our faces painted is a must at summerfest! |
 |
| Mr. Hulk! |
 |
| Summerfest fun! |
 |
| Korbin rescuing daddy from the slide! |
 |
| Riding big brother's bike |
 |
| So I found this lady selling this truck on the classifieds for super cheap so I had Jason go pick it up right away. It was in perfect condition and was Kaezli's favorite birthday present! |
 |
| We told Kyler if he saved up his money he could buy his own lizard. He worked hard and earned it in a week. He has been absolutely loves this lizard and has taken such good care of it! |
 |
| Kisses for spider lizard. |
 |
| Kyler loved playing tball and he loved his coach even more! |
 |
| More swing fun! |
 |
| I made this dress for my niece so I tried it on Kaezli to see how it fit, she wasnt the biggest fan but luckily my niece loves it! |
No comments:
Post a Comment