Friday, July 1, 2016

Kaezli turns 2

Like I said in the previous posts, our princess turned two! I am in denial of that!  She is seriously the perfect little girl.  She loves to dress up and look nice.  She loves to choose out her outfit each day and sits so perfectly when I do her hair (most of the time).  She is our little mommy and loves her babies!  She has a lot of Sass to her and always expects to get her way.  She wants to be just like her big brothers and isnt afraid to get dirty.  Outside is her element and she could be out there all day.  She is always so happy and always has a smile on her face.  She is daddy's little girl and has him wrapped around her finger.  She is mommy's pal and we always have the best time together.  She is without a doubt the princess of our family.  We love this little girl so much and are so glad she is joined our family two (almost 2 1/2) years ago!

No comments: