So last week my phone started running out of memory so I dumped all my photos onto my computer. In that process I realized that I hadnt updated in a while so here I am! :)
| Spring is some of our favorite time, Kyler enjoyed lots of bike rides! |
| Korbin has some epic karate moves! |
| The easter bunny brought the kids a bubble machine and daisy thinks it's for her. She has a hay day with all the bubbles! |
| Melt my stinking heart, I love how much they love each other! |
| We planted a garden this year and all the kids had fun choosing out plants. Kaezli loved her strawberry plant! |
| Kaezli wanted lots of bows in her hair one day, silly girl. |
| Mommy and daughter! |
| I took the kids to free mother's day photo shoot, I'm so thankful to be their mommy! |
| We went to farm animal days one day and every body had so much fun! |
| Daddy's birthday and star wars day! |
| Papa got a bunny so we had to go get some bunny cuddles in! |
| This slip in slide became a summer favorite! |
| Kaezli's favorite was the water table! |
| Just look at those smiles! |
| Korbin participated in Nibley's super start tball program and absolutely loved it! |
| Kyler played soccer this spring. He scored a goal so of course we had to go celebrate! |
| Safety first! |
| Kyler brought spider monkey to see the spider monkeys at the zoo! |
| Jason had a follow up appt in salt lake so we skipped school and joined him. We then had a fun family trip to the zoo! |
| Kaezli was in love with this otter and was so upset when it was time to say goodbye. |
| Family selfie on the train. |
| More water fun! |
| The kids planned a picnic in their play house one day. They all had fun! |
| Kaezli loved watering our garden! |
| We of course had to have a water party on the last day of school! |
| He was so excited for summer! |
| Kyler found some red hair dye from halloween and sprayed his hair with it....He looked like he was bleeding after running through the sprinkler! |
| The only picture I got from their last day of school program, they loved being in class together and learned so much! |
No comments:
Post a Comment