So you will have to excuse me on this update, there is like 3 months of pictures but I am doing any that I didnt post on instagram. I have started doing chatbooks and I love the 10 books I have. I think they are great memory books. My ultimate goal is to print my blog so I am trying to do the memories I didnt put on Instagram, because if I put every picture I wanted to on instagram, people would probably stop following me, lol.
 |
| Workouts are always better with your little girl |
 |
| Korbin decided that Kaezli need the whole box of puffs, she didnt object :) |
 |
| A happy little girl after her bath. |
 |
| Sometimes when we go shopping we have a cart full of kids :) |
 |
| We went to the home and garden show and they had this spinny ride that Korbin LOVED. He looks dizzy but whenit would stop he would just ask to go again. Crazy kid. |
 |
| I love my man, even when he just makes faces at me when I ask him to smile :) |
 |
| Mommy and Kaezli |
 |
| One day the boys kept asking to ride the bus so we went into town and rode the bus. They of course all loved it. |
 |
| Kyler wouldnt sitby us because he's a big boy who sits by himself. oh the independence. |
 |
| Korbin was so excited about the bus. |
 |
| Jason and sweet EllieMay |
 |
| Their daddy thinks he's funny when he puts them on the fridge, they agree. |
 |
| I went to a craft night and made these cute birdhouses. |
 |
| The boys found their steering wheels from their tricycles and took them in the car for the next few days so that they could drive. it was pretty cute. |
 |
| This is a common/daily occurence at our house. |
 |
| Jason has been working on getting the motorcycle running and Korbin loves to help him with that. |
 |
| Helping grandma set up the library for Earthday. |
 |
| Our beautiful little girl |
 |
| Kaezli's first bike ride. |
 |
| One night Kaezli wasnt going to sleep and I needed to walk the dog so I just took her with me. It knocked her out but not until she had a good look around first. |
 |
| Kaezli likes to help me mow the lawn. |
 |
| This is probably my favorite outfit of Kaezli's |
 |
| One day that the boys didnt have school Kyler decided that we needed to play school outside, we had circle time and snack time. We all took turns being the teacher, we all had fun :) |
 |
| We got a fence, It took all day but we are proud of the fact that we got it up in one day! This is that night right as we were finishing, Daisy and Kona were trying it out. Daisy is so happy to be able to run free. |
 |
| Kaezli got to try Kyler's motorcycle out, she loved it. |
 |
| One day I let the boys clean their toys outside...they decided this is how they needed to clean them... |
 |
| We have fun waiting for the school bus, I cannot believe how big my boys are getting. |
 |
| I love catching these random hugs, they are best friends. |
 |
| Kaezli is getting so big! She loves mommy's necklace, it is her favorite teether...good thing thats what its meant for. |
 |
| A family that works together stays together, getting all the dirt cleared out from the fence. |
 |
| One morning I cam down to this, Jason is the best dad ever. When he is home, he is spending every minute with them and me. :) I am so lucky to have snagged him up. |
 |
| I happened to find a Dallas Cowboys Jacket on the classifieds in Jason's size, needless to say it was the perfect birthday present :) |
 |
| He loved it! |
 |
| His work loves him and decorated his desk for his birthday :) |
 |
| We have fun on family walks :) |
 |
| Like I said, he is the best daddy :) |
 |
| Kaezli loves swinging! |
 |
| I love how much Kyler and Korbin love Kaezli. I put her in the grass while I pushed Korbin on the swing and Kyler went over to play with her. |
 |
| Then Korbin needed a turn to play with her. |
 |
| He could swing all day! |
 |
| She is growing up too fast. |
 |
| Who needs a triple stroller when you have a sit and stand :) |
 |
| Getting a picture with all three looking is always an adventure :) |
 |
| I cut my hair a couple weeks ago :) I am loving it and am ready for summer! |
 |
| Mommy and Korbin! |
 |
| Kaezli has figured out how to climb stairs but can only make it up a couple and then she calmly sits and waits until I come get her. She is a funny girl. |
 |
| Mother's day singing, Kyler went and posed on the stand and just smiled :) |
 |
| Part of my mothers day gift was a bluetooth speaker, Which Kyler says is his music box! |
 |
| I wanted a picture with my kids on mothers day...Thats always an adventure :) |
 |
| I love being their mommy! |
 |
| On mothers day we got to talk to both my little brothers, sadly not at the same time but it was so nice to see them! |
 |
| They are growing up! |
 |
| Kaezli has got a double ear infection that wont go away, so she has been sleeping a lot! Our poor girl |
No comments:
Post a Comment