Saturday, May 9, 2015

Disneyland day 1

Obviously we were all so excited for this day! Disneyland was finally here. And to make it even better, the disney fairy visited the kids the night before.
Kaezli's stash
Korbin's stash
and Kyler's blurry stash.
These two were so excited to meet minnie mouse!
Our first stop was Goofy's kitchen, I've always wanted to go to a character meal so I knew we had to take the kids.  It was perfect and we will definitely be doing character meals again!
Kyler was so excited when he saw goofy parade!
Fist pump with dale...or chip
Love these two!
Kaezli did not know what to think of pluto
Hugs for chip!
Korbin loved giving everyone hugs and showing them his mickey
Hugs.
The first person we saw when we walked into was Mickey! it was perfect!

There were smiles all day!
Kyler decided we wer monkeys on the train.
Matching minnies, thanks to my awersome sister for the headbands!
Sleepy girl
Kaezli got to go on so many rides in Disneyland.  Here she is about to go on Astro Blaster.

We never had to wait long for a ride but if we waited longer than two minutes,Korbin would make himself comfortable.
We all found ways to entertain ourselves.
Just enjoying a little ride with Korbin.
He loved being able to drive....
Until he decided he was done driving!
We only caught the end of the parade but we thought it was cool!
I loved hanging out with this little sweet minnie!
I might have had a freak out when we were leaving Disneyland and saw Belle.  She is without a doubt my favorite princess and was so beautiful in person! sometimes I am truly a little girl at heart.
The kids loved her too!
We had such a fun day!
I love my family!
I am a disney freak sometimes and made sure we had matching shirts :) Love my man!

No comments: