Our second disney day was spent at California Adventure. It was another awesome day. Sorry I am just trying to document this for memory's sake so I will basically go through our day with pictures :)
 |
| The Disney Fairy came every night. This time she brought Kaezli a new doll, which as you can tell she LOVED! |
 |
| Both boys crashed on the way home and slept in the next morning. Disney is tiring! |
 |
| The Disney Fairy brought matching family shirts, frozen toys, and Big Hero 6. These kids were sure spoiled. |
 |
| All ready to watch the frozen show. |
 |
| The boys were so excited for let it go! |
 |
| We tried to find matching shirts for all of us but the closest we got was boy and girl shirts, it worked out. I loved matching me sweet girl :) |
 |
| I love baby wearing and honestly on this trip, Jason and I "fought" over who got to wear Kaezli. If you go to Disney with a baby, I highly recommend bringing a carrier even with a stroller. |
 |
| One of my favorite pictures of Kyler from the trip, there is nothing better than seeing so many smiles on your kids faces. |
 |
| Papa and Korbin trying to figure out where we should go next. |
 |
| We love our sweet baby girl! |
 |
| Hanging out on a ride in bugs land. |
 |
| Kaezli got to go on so many rides at Disneyland and she loved it. As did the rest of us! |
 |
| Leading papa to the next ride. |
 |
| Kaezli meeting Anna for the first time. |
 |
| I said that I wasnt going to go see the princesses unless the kids asked and the boys kept asking to see Let it go and it definitely was a highlight of the trip, even if we had to wait the longest to see them. Kyler was so excited to see his favorite princess! |
 |
| Showing Elsa and Anna their frozen toys |
 |
| The disney jr characters were a highlight at california adventure. |
 |
| Kaezli loved Doc Mcstuffins. |
 |
| The boys were excitedto see Lightening Queen and didnt want to pose for a picture. |
 |
| They loved Mater's teeth! |
 |
| Waiting for the parade. The parade at CAlifornia adventure was our favorite. |
 |
| Tritons Carousel |
 |
| Kaezli's first carousel ride. |
 |
| We love these two! |
 |
| Bumper cars with papa |
 |
| These two loved crashing into everyone. |
 |
| One of my favorite pictures on the trip, Daddy's girl! |
 |
| Waiting for a ride with this goofball! |
 |
| He brought his Queen Elsa to meet Queen Elsa |
 |
| The babies did a lot of eating as they waited for rides or shows. |
 |
| We all walked off this ride super dizzy! |
 |
| Trying to wake up her cousin. |
 |
| Our sweet princess. |
 |
| I tried to get the boys to get a picture in front of mickey but Korbin was the only one willing and only for one picture, lol. |
 |
| So Toy story mania broke down while we were on it and we had to be manually removed...haha. one ride always breaks down while Jason and I are on it. |
 |
| The only time this poor kid was upset was when he found out he couldnt go on Lightening Mcqueens ride. the churros were not a good enough replacement. Our poor Korbin. |
No comments:
Post a Comment