I wanted to do a few posts for our summer but it is just isnt going to happen so I thought I would just do one post to kind of sum up our summer. I'm really sad because I cant find many pictures of my sister's visit, our time with family and Ben's farewell. :( We loved each of those parts of summer and were having too much fun to take pictures :) I'm sorry that there is no order to these pictures! Here is our summer post!
 |
| I took the boys mini golfing one morning! It was fun and definitely something we will do again but with daddy! I spent most of the time convincing this little boy to not get in the water. |
 |
| kinda gross, but one morning when I was getting the boys cereal for breakfast, Korbin added some chips. He is our little chef but we are working on blending foods that are supposed to be together. |
 |
| Kyler loved mini golfing. He thought the point was to put the ball withing two inches of the hole and hitting it in, getting a hole in one everytime. Silly boy! |
 |
| Kaezli slept a lot this summer, being a newborn and all, and I took a lot of pictures of her sleeping. Isnt she so precious?! |
 |
| I took the boys to the pioneer day parade. We didnt stay for all of it as they got hot and just wanted to go to lunch with daddy. They didnt get get the picking up candy but loved waving at the princesses. |
 |
| This was one of my first days home by myself with the kids, you can kind of see what kind of day it was as this is how Jason found me when he got home from work, all 3 kids asleep on me but we survived the day! |
 |
| Yawns! |
 |
| Kyler loves running through the sprinklers! |
 |
| You can see Korbin in the background staying as far away from the sprinklers as he can. |
 |
| Showing how wet he is! |
 |
| All ready for church! |
 |
| Kaezli went through a phase where the blanket had to be over her head in order to sleep. |
 |
| Kyler decided that Kaezli needed a dolly, She agreed! |
 |
| We watched Duncan one Saturday morning while his parents were celebrating their anniversary in Park city. They loved putting together automobiles and painting them! |
 |
| Kyler said i needed to take a picture since they matched. :) |
 |
| She is growing too fast! The left is the day she came home from the hospital and the right is at 6 weeks |
 |
| Duncan and Kyler went on a canoeing trip in our backyard |
 |
| Their finished products |
 |
| Grandpa found a park by their house and found an great way to get the kids there... |
 |
| Korbin loves the 4 wheeler! |
 |
| Kaezli and Maia, the twinner cousins! |
 |
| The is a daily occurence around our house, Korbin loves his sister! |
 |
| How we love her! |
 |
| We tried hiding our movies in the closet, since Korbin loves taking them off the shelves but he still found them....the closet now has a lock on it! |
 |
| We spent a lot of time at the park this summer! |
 |
| Kaezli loved hanging out with mommy at eh park! |
 |
| Oh their imaginations at work! |
 |
| We only went on one boating adventure this summer but we had fun and it was definitely an adventure! |
 |
| Korbin got to drive the boat! |
 |
| This kid loves being wet! |
 |
| There were so many nights that this is how i would find Jason and Kaezli. She is a daddy's girl and he is quite smitten! |
 |
| She is such an alert baby! |
 |
| These two are the cutest, We were watching cartoons one morning and i looked over to them cudding together and stayed like this for at least 10 minutes. |
 |
| Oh you know just playing some Quelf |
 |
| giving sister kisses |
 |
| Such goofballs |
 |
| We celebrated pioneer day with dinner at Sizzler, Jason's favorite place to eat. |
 |
| Korbin loved it too! |
 |
| Kaezli loves her swing! |
 |
| She loves being outside! |
 |
| I love my moby wrap but I love it even more when my husband wears it! He is the best dad! |
 |
| Our family pictures were in Salt Lake so we went down and went to Jungle Jims first. The boys loved it! |
 |
| Bumper cars! |
 |
| Korbin loved the fair this year! |
 |
| They were talking with the pig! |
 |
| Jason said this ride made him really sick, just a heads up if you go to Jungle Jims. |
 |
| They were so excited to see the Chick a fil cow! High five! |
 |
| Grandpa spoiled them and they got to ride lots of rides at the fair. |
 |
| Telling a story, she loves to talk with people. |
 |
| Korbin's favorte ride. |
 |
| Selfie on the twirly ride at the fair. |
 |
| A fun night at the fair with my good looking man and adorable kids! |
 |
| She is going to be one tough girl, I am constantly saving her from Korbin's loves. |
 |
| Her face makes me laugh, I think she thinks we are crazy. |
 |
| Korbin gave the cow a kiss! |
 |
| They loved petting the calf! |
 |
| We tried to get a picture of the cousins. |
 |
| Gracie tried to take matters in to her own hands to get her cousins to take a picture with her, silly girl! |
 |
| Sweetest little girl! |
 |
| Dont mess with the sleeping baby! |
 |
| Grandma and Grandpa got Korbin a lawnmower and it has been a hit with them, they love helping dad mow! |
 |
| So a group I am in has a weekly photo challenge, one week was the color orange. The only thing Kaezli had in orange was the cloth diaper. Look at her chunk! She was almost 2 months in this picture |
 |
| She is the happiest little girl in the mornings! |
 |
| We got the boys halloween costumes early and they love them! We are so excited for Halloween! |
 |
| He is going to be the cutest thor! |
 |
| We bought this spider from hallmark and Jason said we got our money's worth in the ride home, the boys LOVE it! I cant wait to decorate for Halloween. |
 |
| Waiting for the dr at her 2 month check up. She was 13lbs 1 oz, she is our big girl. |
 |
| One night at dinner Korbin stood up and started singing Let it go. It was really cute. |
 |
| More fun with the spider. |
 |
| I still have a hard time believing the most beautiful little girl is my daughter. |
 |
| One night we were on a walk and saw my dad's work trailer, the boys were so confused that grandpa was not with his trailer. |
 |
| We spent most evenigs outside, we loved the beautiful weather. |
 |
| So I bought this shirt at a consignment sale back when I was pregnant and have been excitedly waiting for her to fit in it, and now she does! |
 |
| She knows she's adorable! |
 |
| Hugs for little sister. |
 |
| How I love being a mommy to the best kids! |
 |
| 2 days to 2 months, she is getting so big! |
 |
| Its an adventure to get them all looking at the camera. |
 |
| And just like that Kyler is done! |
 |
| I surprised Jason and made Kaezli a cowboys dress, He was so excited to have her wear it to cheer them on :) |
 |
| so close! |
 |
| A true superhero outfit! |
 |
| Korbin loves to ride Grandma's turtle, they go on grand adventures. |
 |
| Kaezli got her ears pierced in August, and I love it! :) |
 |
| Conservice swim party! So much fun! |
 |
| This was one day after meeting grandpa at the bank and Korbin realized that he didnt get to go with grandpa in his truck. He was not a happy camper. |
 |
| This is how I do trips to the park! |
 |
| Korbin loves swings! :) |
 |
| Kaezli and I got to go watch Daddy and his sibings & spouses run in man vs mud. We enjoyed ourselves :) |
 |
| Sleeping angel. |
 |
| Blurry picture but the boys had a hay day when they found this in a dressing room. |
 |
| They love each other! |
 |
| Cute little girl on labor day! |
 |
| Poor Kaezli got an ear infection and then was allergic to the antibiotic so she did not feel well at all for a few days :( |
 |
| Playing with new toys grandma sent him! |
 |
| Korbin and I get to spend a lot of time at the park while Kyler is at speech and we love it! He is such a hoot! |
 |
| She likes to think that mom and dad's bed is all hers. |
 |
| He is so excited for soccer to start! |
 |
| Still not feeling the best and would stop smiling when I pulled out the camera, silly girl. |
 |
| Kyler chose out this outfit for her back before we even knew she was going to be a girl, :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment