Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Kaezli's blessing day!

Kaezli was blessed on September 7, 2014.  It was a truly special day.  We had so many family and friends that came to support our beautiful baby girl and so many others who sent their love and support even though they were unable to come.
Jason did a wonderful job and I am so grateful for him being worthy to honor the priesthood.  We are so blessed to have the priesthood in our home.
It was kind of funny but when d Kaezli's blessing was announced over the pulpit, He said that Brother Clark would be blessing his son.  We all got  a good laugh out of it.  Kaezli was definitely the most beautiful boy blessed that day.  (There was 2 other blessings and both others were handsome little boys).
Afterwards we had everyone over for lunch.  We loved being able to host everyone at our house :).  It was so nice to be able to talk with people.  Some we hadnt seen in a few months so it was nice to catch up.  We had a wonderful and all in all it was a perfect day.
Kaezli spent some time talking with Grandma before church.
I wanted pictures of her in her dress and she just kept snoozing.  Silly girl.  The purple is the same color as was on my wedding dress.  :)

Seriously one of the best people ever! :)

Korbin wasnt interested in pictures so sadly I didnt get any of all 3 :( but they all matched and I loved it! Probably my new favorite ties!
She woke up and was so happy to have her picture taken :) 
Mommy, daddy and baby girl!
So sometimes its impossible to get a picture of everyone looking but oh well its still cute, I love my amazing little family! 

1 comment:

Elsa Mary said...

So in love with that beautiful girl!! My MIL loves the one of her in her dress all smiles :)