Wednesday, January 8, 2014

And then there was an update....

Well you better believe that after 4 months, I'm finally back on the blog. I was doing so good at keeping it updated and then I somehow forgot to update, oops.  Well just a quick update and then some pictures from the last 4 months.
Korbin is growing so fast!  He will be 2 in less than a month, I'm having such a hard time believing that.  He still seems like my baby (and yes he always will be) but he has definitely become a little boy.  He is so tough and LOVES to wrestle.  He doesnt understand why Kyler isnt okay with Korbin tackling him all day long, and he loves wehn daddy gets home so that he can tackle him.  He loves balls of any sort and loves being outside to throw them.  This winter has been tough, he is constantly asking to go outside and doesnt get why we wont go out while its freezing and the air is bad.  He is such a sweetheart and gives the best hugs.  While he is definitely all tough boy, he has such a tender heart to him.  He hates people being mad at him and gives lots of hugs to make it all better.  He is so different from Kyler, it definitely makes things interesting.  He looks up to his big brother so much, most of the fights that I break up between them are because Korbin is trying to play with Kyler and kyler wants to do his own thing.  The story of a younger brother, right.  Korbin is an all over grandpa's boy.  If we tell him that we are going to see grandpa, then we better be getting in the car right away or he gets mad.  He walks right in to grandpa's house and looks for grandpa right away.  He loves that man!  We definitely love our Korbin and are so glad he is part of our family.
Kyler is 3 now!  It is so hard to believe. When he turned 3 he got a new speech therapist, who has been working on some new ideas with him.  Since his surgery last May he has definietly started talking more, we are just working on the eaunaction.  Even though he can be hard to understand, he always gets his point across.  He loves to make people laugh, especially Korbin.  He takes after Jason so much and is quite content doing his own thing.  He loves to play with others but also loves his time alone.  He has the best imagination and will play for hours.  He has been going to story time and has been loving it.  He got to go to little aggies preschool for a couple months and he loved that.  Makes me excited for when he starts preschool next year.  He has a sudden obsession with spiderman, which is really funny because he has never seen spiderman.  He is still our little sweetheart.  Last week during testimony meeting at church, one of the ladies who bore her testimony was crying.  Kyler wanted to go give her a hug.  He seriously melts my heart.  I love being mommy to my boys!
Jason is our superstar daddy/husband!  He is doing great at work.  He just recieved a big promotion last week and has been working so hard to succeed at it.  He is now a team lead.  It meant he had to switch teams at work and get a whole new profile, while organizing his new team plus transitioning his old profile.  He has been stressed to say the least but he is always ready to play with the boys when he gets home and always gives me a break.  He is going back to school in the next couple of weeks, which I am also proud of him for!  He had such a hard time at USU and was not happy there but he wanted to get his degree.  He's been taking a break as he has been looking into other schools.  He is going to be going to Steven's Henager and it seems like it will be a perfect fit.  We couldnt be more proud of him!  I definitely married my perfect man and boy do I love him!
I am doing well.  Baby K is doing well, growing nice and big inside of me, I feel huge!  I am 15 weeks and like 3 days.  We have our ultrasound set for February 6 to find out the gender, and we are so excited.  If it's a boy, then Jason and I are going to have to start agreeing on names because so far, we dont agree on any boy names.  If its a girl then her name will be Kaezli Belle.  The boys have been keeping me busy, plus I have been doing some work for my dad.  I am working on keeping life exciting while being cooped up inside so much (Kyler still doesnt do well with the inversions and the dr advised that I not be outside much either). I was called as an Activity days asst. in my ward and it's been fun trying to come up with fun activities for the girls.  I'm happy and am definitely loving my life!
now for pictures...
Aw, the days of sun!
We got to go to the circus, Kyler loved it, Korbin not so much!

I got to go the relief soceity session with my mom and sister, we had amazing seats.  I loved it!

Sadly I was in a wreck in October, our poor new van had to spend a couple weeks in the shop.

Such a cutie!

We got to try out gymnastics.  Kyler loved it, Korbin not so much.  We are looking to get both boys into it soon.

We rode horses a lot until the snow came.

I LOVE this picture of Korbin!

My big boy turned 3!  We had a fun party and were blessed with a wonderful family and friends that came!

Kyler's awesome pinata his uncle made for him!

Jason's halloween costume.

The only picture I took of Kyler, he was a knight.

Korbin's costume was my favorite!

Kyler and I got to go to hardware ranch with my family.  poor Korbin was sick so him and daddy stayed home.



Ready to play in the snow.

Our washer died a couple weeks before Christmas, Thankfully my parents got us a new one for Christms!

My dad's present to Jason
We rode the trax to SLC to see the lights, so fun!
Well we tried to get a picture with teh lights!
The boys' present we made for Christmas, a train table!
He loves his ice cream.
They loved it!

Celebrating on new years!

We went sledding New year's day.


A daily occurrence at our house.
He's so cute!
I will never understand how he finds this comfortable!

Well I will try to be better at updating, thanks for reading!

No comments: