Thursday, December 12, 2013

1, 2, 3!

So It has been awhile since I have been on here and I am in need of a MAJOR update! I was going to get on to do that now but the pictures are taking forever so get on to my computer so hopefully I can do an update tomorrow once pictures are on! But I will announce our big news now...
Baby #3 is coming in June!
I have been DYING to announce that for awhile but wanted to wait until after our first appt.  Our first appt was last week and it went great!  Our baby was dancing around like crazy, thus why the ultrasound is fuzzy.  It was so fun to watch but hard to get a good picture.  In case you cant tell but the little stick sticking up at one end is a leg and the arm is across the face on top.  It looks like we are going to have another shy baby!
This pregnancy has been SO different from both boys.  With both boys, I was so sick throwing up at least once a day for most of the pregnancy.  This pregnancy I have been nauseous but my main complaint has been light headness.  The only times I have thrown up was when the stomach bug passed through our home so I'm guessing it wasnt related to the pregnancy.  I have been super tired but that's pretty normal with pregnancy and chasing toddlers all day. And I have been super emotional, poor Jason just hasnt known what to do! It will be fun to find out what we are having in the next month or so.  We are thinking it's a girl but would be happy either way, I mean we make some pretty adorable boys!
I've honestly been scared to tell people because of reactions.  I had a friend on facebook that just announced the gender this past week.  She had multiple people telling her how her family was perfect now that she had 2 boys and 2 girls.  She even had one friend telling her that she better get her tubes tied and keep her legs shut.  I was getting so upset for her.  Her kids are all well taken care of and loved, they are a happy family! I honestly believe that how many kids and when a family has them is between husband, wife and the Lord.  I know some people probably think Jason and I are crazy for having 3 kids in 5 years but we are honestly so so excited!  I've had someone tell me that Jason and I must have been busy and someone else call me a baby maker.  It's so irritating.  This baby was and is very much wanted and we cannot wait to expand our family! 
I mean look how cute our family is!  I am so blessed to be a mommy to such adorable boys and am so excited to add another little one!  I am lucky to have my best friend help me in the crazy world of parenting, he definitely makes me a better parent.  We are just better together. 
Sorry for the rant, hormones :)  
Anyway, Baby #3 is due June 26, 2014 but considering both boys were 3 weeks early I am anticipating an early-mid june baby.  So excited!
Now lets hope pictures loaded and I will do an update soon but until then here is a cute shot of each boy! :)


2 comments:

Wes and Dani said...

Congratulations! I already knew you were expecting...not sure how, but I've known for awhile. Okay, that's creepy.

Anyway, don't feel bad about what people think about you having your kids close together. It's your life, and your body and it's truly no one else's business! I think it's wonderful you are working on building a big family (or even just a close-together one.) You are brave, in my opinion!

Chelse and Jason said...

Congrats on baby number 3, how exciting. I agree with Dani, it's no one's business. besides all of my siblings (minus one) were all within 1 1/2 years and I loved having us all so close.