My little brother, Trevor, got married this past week (July 13). I am starting to feel old! I was kinda the official photographer for the reception so I got lots of pictures, yay! Ben's camera takes amazing pictures and I loved using it (thanks ben!)
 |
| Not from the wedding but I liked this picture! :) |
 |
| One day while I was sewing things for the wedding, Kyler came up turned the ipad to primary music and sang to me. He is seriously the sweetest little boy! |
 |
| I made their headbands! :) |
 |
| Roxie and Gracie! |
 |
| How I love this man!! I love weddings, they remind me of our wedding day and how lucky I am to be married to this great guy for all eternity! |
 |
| Kyler freaked out when they brought the silly string out to spray Trevor and Allison, luckily daddy was able to calm him down. |
 |
| Ben! Doesnt he look sharp?! |
 |
| A new favorite picture of Kyler, he is definitely adorable! |
 |
| Scott, Dexter and Roxie made it down from north Dakota, we loved seeing them! |
 |
| Korbin got a little overwhelmed and needed to take a break with daddy! |
 |
| Kyler loves his Gracie! |
 |
| They definitely love their grandpa! |
 |
| Jason helped take pictures too! |
 |
| Kyler and Gracie dancing! |
 |
| The bride and groom, classic Trevor! |
 |
| Kyler loved running around the reception! |
 |
| Korbin loved hanging out with Uncle Ben! |
 |
| So happy together! |
 |
| Siblings minus Elsa. |
 |
| Crazy faces! |
 |
| The kiddos loved hanging out together! |
 |
| Cutie! |
 |
| He got a little wore out! |
 |
| I love my little family! |
 |
| Roxie was so excited to see grandpa! |
No comments:
Post a Comment