Saturday, July 6, 2013

Living it up in the sun!

We are seriously loving summer!! We definitely been busy and the summer seems to be flying by but it's been fun!
A couple weeks ago was the annual grandparents day at the zoo. Since we don't have a baby this year (first summer since Kyler was born) we sent the boys without us. They seemed like they had a ton of fun. When we met up with them for dinner they were so excited to show is their new stuffed animals(an elephant and a sloth!)
A favorite activity this summer has been chalk paint (corn starch, water, and spray paint). It usually requires a bath after but the boys love it and request it every day! I love Pinterest successes! 
Since its been so warm we have been finding different ways to stay cool. We play a lot in the pool, which is definitely a hit! I thought about squirt guns this summer but I saw my neighbor just using squirt bottles so I tried some. My boys LOVE it! Kyler sprays us all down and doesn't mind being squirt himself (which he normally hates others getting him wet). Korbin hasn't figured out how to spray anyone but himself. It provides us with good entertainment. 
This is kyler signing cold, he likes to do that after he sprays someone to ask if they are cold. 
One especially hot day we decided to go to a movie with grandma, aunt kassi, uncle AJ and Gracie. We saw monsters university and absolutely loved it! Both boys were great through it, which I was worried about since it was their first movie. Kyler danced through the songs and Korbin had a huge grin through the whole movie. We all seriously recommend it! 

Other than all that, we have just been enjoying life and being together.
Korbin got his first real haircut and all his curls are gone! Mommy came close to crying and really hope it comes back. 
If there was any doubt, kyler loves his Mickey!
Dancing with lion. 
I seriously live this picture!
We eat a lot of Popsicles!
Korbin wants to walk everywhere like his brother, luckily his brother loves to help!
Korbin sleeps in the weirdest positions. 



No comments: