Saturday, July 6, 2013

Independence Day!

Look at this, it's the day after 4th of July and I'm already blogging! This was kind of a low key is probably why. 
We started off our 4th of July the night before with the Logan fireworks. Korbin was asleep long before they started but luckily we had good seats right outside our place. Kyler stayed up for them and loved all the glow sticks the neighbor kids gave him. About halfway through he started saying he was done so we went inside. He was asleep before the fireworks were over. Silly boy!
Helping dad plan his show. 

Jason shoots off the Hyrum fireworks show so he was up and gone early to set up. He was planning on meeting us for the parade but didn't end up having time. So just the boys and I went to the parade with my family. They didn't know what to think of it, which is funny because this wasn't their first parade. Korbin warmed up and started cheering with his aunt kassi. I think that all the noise was hurting Kyler's ears though, he spent most of the parade on my lap and preferred I cover his ears during loud noises. 
The beginning of the parade. 
Mimicking aunt kassi's cheers

We then went home for nap time and to relax. Kyler found some stickers and put them all over himself. He was pretty excited. 
Then we went shopping with my family for clothes for Trevor's wedding. I found a shirt right away and am making my skirt and the boys ties. All we have left is Jason's tie so pretty successful. We then went to dinner at chuck a Rama where Korbin got spoiled by grandpa. 
We then got Jason dinner and brought it to him and spent some time with him. Then we were lame and went home. I wanted to watch Jason's show but sadly I wasn't feeling well. Both boys were asleep before we got back to Logan  and slept through the night(even with all the fireworks!) so I think they were wore out!  Jason said it was good show besides a couple of the shells exploding on the ground. We hope you all had a wonderful 4th. A special thank you to our troops for serving and protecting us and our country! 
I sure am proud to be this marine's sister! We are proud to be Americans!

No comments: