Tuesday, October 2, 2012

And then it was October!

I was doing so good at staying up to date and then time ran by me again!  I am still in shock that it is October! 
We have been doing good here.  Definitely staying busy!  I'll give a quick update and then I'll let all the pictures do the talking.
Kyler will be turning 2 in 3 weeks!  He is definitely a toddler and does well at keeping both mommy and daddy's hands full. He is at the stage where the answer to everything is no.  It makes me laugh!  He has such an imagination.  He loves to cook on his grill, read to his stuffed animals, and drive his hummer.  He's not talking yet but still makes his desires known.  He actually just got tested into the up to 3 program for speech.  A speech pathologist is going to start coming over once a month to work with him.  I've been a little worried that he wasn't saying very little words (under 5) when you hear of all kinds of other toddlers talking up a storm.  They think that he has some muscles that aren't developed and that's why he's not talking.  I'm hoping this helps!  I did feel really good though that he tested above in every other category, He is such a smart boy!  and oh boy do we love him!
Korbin is also growing up so fast.  He is so close to crawling but has already figured out how to be mobile.  He rolls and squirms everywhere!  He loves to play and wrestle, especially with Kyler.  He still has no teeth but has been teething for the past couple weeks so hopefully one comes in soon.  He is so talkative and will talk to almost everyone he sees.  He made his mommy proud when his first word was mama :).  He'll say mama and reach out for me so I'm pretty sure he knows what he's saying.  He is usually happy but boy does he have a temper.  He is going to keep me busy when he gets older.  His smile is contagious and he loves to make others happy!  He'll is 8 months old and I can't remember how our family was before him!  We love him too!
Jason and I are going great.  Jason works so hard at Conservice and he loves it.  My brother lent him his bike and he is enjoying riding it.  He is hoping to get his own soon.  I am loving my time with the boys, everyday is an adventure with them.  Between them, and school, I dont have time for much else but I enjoy it!
We are getting excited for Kyler's birthday and Halloween.  We're doing a rio themed party at the new jump park in town, it should be fun!  We're also having a rio themed Halloween.  Kyler is going to be bleu, Korbin is Pedro and we're thinking Jason and I will be Rafi and his wife.  I just got everything to make the costumes so hopefully they turn out!
Now for pictures! (sorry about the mixed up order!)
Korbin loves spaghetti!

We started the grand adventure of cloth diapering.  I am loving all the fun choices we have!


Kyler loves driving the car!

Styling in the sunglasses

Trying on dad's helmet, it is so hard to get him to look at the camera!

such a happy boy!

What a good driver!

Cuddles with mom in the morning!

Kyler thinks its fun to wear ties everywhere.

Everything goes into Korbin's mouth, even daddy's shoes!

Best friends!


Ready to go!

Kyler loves to shop!  We have to be careful when we go shopping because he is very good at throwing things in the cart.  Tonight I had to put back half of the cart because it was all things he'd decided he wanted.  Silly boy!

Jason tried teasing Korbin with a piece of steak, Korbin quickly grabbed it and wouldnt let go! 

We love playing outside!

But mommy I know the shovel will taste good!

Yay for sunshine!

So much fun at grandma and grandpa's!

little twin sleepers.

Kyler loves the sandbox!

Like I said, shopping is an adventure with Kyler.  :)


I got a good laugh when Kyler picked up the cowboys (Jason's favorite team) and broncos (Jason's brother's favorite team) balls. 

Nothing more relaxing than feet in the sand!

Such a big boy playing in the sand with brother!

Jason and I did man vs mud this year with my family!  So much fun!  We were filthy and I don't think I've seen so much mud!  We'll hopefully be doing it again next year!

silly boy likes to hold on in the stroller!

Taking a picture of these 2 is an adventure!


mmm...yummy grass!

Riding our bike!

We got a bike trailer and the boys love riding in it together!

Blueberry pancakes are a favorite here!

Even Korbin loves them!

Sleepy boys!

We love to ride our bike! Thanks grandma and grandpa!

Mommy and Kyler!

Kyler got his birthday present early, here he is trying it out for the first time.  I think it's a hit!


Kyler decided that he and his bear needed a bath!

Trying out our new big boy carseat!

Kyler loves to pick dandelions!  instead of blowing them though he pulls them all apart and thinks its the funniest thing!

All ready for a bike ride!

The messier I get the yummier the food is!

Kyler loves to climb!

So apparently Korbin looks like me!

Us with Duncan at the homecoming parade!

With my family after man vs mud!

We went to the aquaruim a couple weeks ago with Jason's family!  We had such a blast and are so excited that we got a membership so that we can go back often!

who you looking at!

Kyler decided he needed to wear daddy's hat and sunglasses!

Korbin likes to use frisbees as shields!

more fun at the aquaruim!

We got to go to the Brigham City open house!  Such a beautiful place!  I love the temple and the sweet spirit that is there! :)

Sweet car that I want!


Kyler loves to make dinner with me!

Sitting on daddy's bike!

Ah the quiet moments!

Holding daddy's book at the library!

Kyler sleeps in the funniest positions!

Such handsome boys!

The family at the brigham city temple open house!
Playing the computer at the library!

No comments: