Isn't it crazy how quickly time flies when you're having fun?! We have definitely have had lots of fun!
At the end of June we went to the zoo. Kyler absolutely loved! He was so excited to see the animals and did not want to leave. We started the day with Jason's family and ended with mine, it was a blast.
We enjoyed 4th of July. My mom had her daycare in the parade so we all joined her to help her advertise. We were definitely wore out at the end but had a blast. Jason shot the hyrum show so he left to set up right after. I spent the rest of the day with my family. We mainly rested. Ben and I did go into town to get dinner for everyone then we stopped to say hi to Jason and Trevor. The fireworks were great and Kyler loved watching them. He kept saying Rio when one would go off, he loves that show!
My boys spent a lot if July sick so we weren't able to do much. Kyler caught a virus that is basically a cold except you get a rash all over your body that can last up to 6 weeks. Needless to say he was pretty miserable, thankfully his rash was only around for a month. Korbin ended up at instacare with the beginnings of pneumonia. Thankfully we caught it early so he just had to have antibiotics, no hospital stay. He did make his presence known at instacare. He pooped all over their scale and screamed at the doctor. Oh my Korbin!
The fair came to town and we got to go twice. Kyler loved it! We went the first night with Ben Britney and Chelsea (plus all the babies). We first went to pizza pie cafe, I love that place! Korbin didn't want us to forget him so he pooped all over his carseat while there! It was by far the worst blowout I have had to deal with. I am still cleaning up poop! We had a blast at the fair. Kyler loved the animals and would say what sound they make as he saw them, he is so smart. He loved the goats and rabbits the most. I told Jason that we'll have to get a rabbit sometime.
we also went on Saturday with my family. We rode the bus there which Kyler thought was so cool. He loved seeing the animals with Gracie. They have so much fun together.
Saturday morning we did the mud run. Hopefully my sister will send me pictures so I can post them, hint hint. We did it as a family (my side) and all of us finished. That was my first 5k so I was quite proud of myself. Kyler and Korbin watched with Jason's parents. Kyler did not like how muddy we got. We went back and did the mud puddle with him. He wasn't too sure about that. It was a great adventure! We're doing it again in 2 weeks for man vs mud. :)
Kyler had his first ride on a horse. He was a little hesitant at first but once he warmed up he was smiling so much. He loves animals and I'm sure he is gonna love riding horses!
There has also been lots of swimming, park trips, boating, horseriding and fun times as a family. Summer is truly a blast!
Besides that we are doing well. Jason loves working at conservice. I'm loving being with my boys, they keep me busy! Kyler and Korbin are already becoming best friends. They are always hugging. There have been many times that Kyler has woken Korbin up giving him a hug. They are growing up so fast. They are seriously the most adorable boys ever and I sure am lucky to be their mom. :) I love my little family!
Enjoy pictures!
Saturday, August 18, 2012
We love summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You better get back on the blogging train! Korbin poops a lot in awkward places. haha. love it! You are amazing. I'd freak out!
Miss you girl!
Post a Comment