Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Cheese and sprinkles

It's been a little bit since I've updated and sadly I dont know what to say...lol.  We have been busy enjoying our summer.  Jason got a new job and LOVES it! :) He is working at Conservice and it seems to be such an awesome place to work.  I'm so glad that he is done with Convergy's.  He now has a set schedule and lots of benefits!  Things are looking great work wise!  Jason went to North Dakota right before he started at Conservice to help my dad work on some apartments. (I had a great weekend hanging out with my mom and sister!!)  It ended up being a stressful trip that ended with them hitting a moose on the way home.  Thankfully everyone was unharmed (mostly, one guy lost his toenail).  Jason ended up getting home a day later than planned and luckily Conservice let him start a day later.  Such a great company.
The boys are growing too fast.  Kyler is getting so smart.  He loves to read and is constantly bringing us books to read him. He is slowly talking more.  The words that I have picked up are brother, mommy, daddy, baby, juice, teeth, this, and hi. I love that he is saying more.  He knows most of his body parts and lots of signs.  He is constantly learning.  Such a funny boy that keeps us laughing.  Korbin is definitely getting more personality.  He is so ticklish.  He is so tough and puts up with so much from Kyler.  I can tell that he wants to be mobile and get around with Kyler, maybe he'll be walking before Kyler did.  He loves to talk to people.  It's funny when we're in the car and we'll be talking, so Korbin will join in with his babbles.  I think he thinks that we were talking to him.  He is definitely not as shy as his brother.  We have started him on some solids and so far he is loving it.  He's only tried rice, bananas and sweet potatoes but they are all hits!
Both boys definitely keep my hands full but it is so much fun!  I love my family!
One day Kyler got hot so he sat in the fridge for 10 minutes.  It was pretty funny!

Like I said, Korbin puts up with a lot from his brother

But they definitely love each other.

Who you looking at?!

Kyler decided to join Korbin with tummy time.

One day I was filling up the pool for kyler to play in and he decided to get in before I put his swimsuit on.  Silly boy.

Kyler thought it was great to hang out in Korbin's bassinet.

Duncan came over and both boys climbed in before I could dump it out, oh boy!

sleepy heads

Love my little man!

The boys and I went to the summerfest with my mom and sister.  I got Kyler this balloon animal that he loved.  It didn't even make it home.

a Korbin size chair.

Kyler is trying to convince daddy he needs a bird.

After they got their clothes wet I let them swim in diapers, too cute.

I walked over to Korbin giggling one day, apparently the surprise he had for mommy was funny.

Kyler loves his stuffed animals.

Such handsome boys.

Kyler loves his hummer and will find anyway to get to it.

He likes to give pretty girls rides too!

Jason found the boys holding hands one morning when we were getting ready, so sweet.



loving sweet potatoes, this is a very clean shot of him eating them.




Kyler loves to read to Korbin.




Little cowboy.



My mom got a cricut so I decorated my door with vinyl, what do you think?

Kyler knew right what he wanted while we were shopping. 

1 comment:

Elsa Mary said...

Awe I miss my Lil guys! Can't wait for all the fun we'll have when I move back up!