September 4 was our 3 year anniversary! I still can't believe its already been 3 years and that its only been 3 years! I am so incredibly lucky to be married to my best friend and am even more blessed that we will be together for all eternity!
Marriage isn't something that I take lightly. I get beyond upset how some people tend to think that it's just like any other relationship or that its just a piece of paper. It's not, it is so much more than that. I made vows in the temple that I meant and will forever keep.
Jason you are the most amazing person ever! We've known each other 8 years, yet you never cease to amaze me! You are such a wonderful father, an incredible husband and the absolute best man. I'm so glad we chose each other, and I promise to forever stick by my choice :) I love you forever and ever no matter what!!
Tuesday, October 2, 2012
1, 2, 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment