As you can tell from the title I am 30 weeks along (and one day now) in this pregnancy! I cant believe that I have just about 10 weeks until I get to meet our little man! oh my I cant wait but that also means I have lots to stress about, we still have so much to get!! haha we have it all picked up its just a matter of going and getting it now, good thing I still have 10 weeks left to do that. He has become quite the kicker and stretcher. I absolutely love feeling him move...most of the time. When he decides to stretch into my ribs while I am trying to work it makes it a little difficult or when he head butts my ribs, I sometimes want to complain..lol! Jason and Kyler have come up with how to play tag through my stomach, its kinda funny. aw, Jason is just going to be the cutest dad! We start our birthing classes next week, which shall be entertaining! My baby shower is going to be in a few weeks, I'm quite excited for that! I hope that I get to see a lot of people that I havent seen for awhile, showers are my time to see people again! So hopefully i'll see some of you! Now for the classic baby bump picture (how I have slacked at taking these...oops!) Here I am in my 30 weeks of glory (excuse the look of a LONG day)
Life has been keeping us busy otherwise. School started this week, so now we have even less time together :( which depresses me but we make do. Jason is going to school full time, just trying to finish up his generals and get into the business program. I am taking 2 online classes through USU which seem like they will be fun. Hopefully I can stay caught up once Kyler makes his presence. My other big project is I am taking a medical transcriptioning course. My goal is to be done with that course before he comes which is a hefty goal, so just a warning I may not be blogging much, I am trying to focus on that! So far its been good. Jason is still working at walmart (which is busy with all the students back in town) and he's doing lawn spraying until october. So he is super busy. I am working away still at impact. got to love it!
I'm really excited about a really sweet purchase I got recently so i'm going to tell you all about it! Jaci has some mad skill, you can all go check out her creations here. I have been drooling over her hats for monthes, so I finally convinced Jason to let me get some (it is probably a good thing I am having a boy because I probably would have bought oodles of hats for a little girl no matter what jason said :O) Anyway I love Kyler's new hat, I cant wait to see how cute he looks in it. I got Elsa the blue one to keep her head warm in chicago and then I bought myself the black and red one. I am actually looking forward to cooler weather so that I can wear mine! Anyway really go check out her site all of her hats are adorable, I had the hardest time making a decision on which to have!
The last big news of this blog, is like major news and I cant believe its already here!! One year ago this saturday, I spent my day like this......
okay that picture was really taken a few weeks before but you get the picture!
We had so many family and friends that came to celebrate with us!
but the only person I was focused on that day was my best friend!!
He is just the most amazing person ever!! and yes we owe it all to Wendy's, no wonder it is the most common place for us to go out to eat!
I seriously cannot believe that it has been a year since we got married (and whoever would have thought that i'd be 7 months pregnant on our one year anniversary :O). This past year has been absolutely amazing! Jason s truly the most amazing person that I have met and he lights up my life! I honestly cannot imagine my life without him and I cannot wait for the many more anniversaries we'll have together! I love you so much dear!!!!!!!!!! <3 :)
Anyway sorry about all the mushiness....that's about it for us here!! We're keeping busy and loving life together!! Hope you all have a wonderful day, week, month...until I post again!! back to studying i go.....
1 comment:
Awe, cute baby bump! And happy anniversary! That's crazy that you've only been married a year and you're 7 months prego!! That's great though! And I love that you posted some wedding pics, you're so beautiful!
Post a Comment