Monday, August 9, 2010

we now have no internet....

We now have no internet at our place so updates are hard to do. We do want to get internet so if any of you have any suggestions on where we should get it from please let us know!
Anyway quick update since borders in closing in like 10 minutes...agh!
Over pioneer day weekend we went to Jackson hole with my family. It was a lot of fun, I did a lot of relaxing and Jason did a lot! He went horseriding with my family, then we all went to the hot springs, (which were in no way hot so I got to enjoy them too!!). The next day everyone went white water rafting while I walked around Jackson, then we all went and saw Annie got her gun, which was a hilarious show. The next day we headed home. It was fun and nice to spend time with everyone! (yes we failed no pictures!)
July 28th my little sister left to serve the Lord in The North chicago mission. She's in the mtc for the next couple of monthes learning spanish but i'm so proud of her and i know she'll do great.
The last weekend in July we went to Colorado with Jason's family to see his cousin's wedding. It was a fun trip but way too short. It was great to see everyone, especially Chris Raylene and Duncan. I wish we lived closer and that we could see them more!!
Other than that we've just been working and staying busy. trying to spend as much time together before our little guy comes!
Last week I went to a glitter toes so I just want to show off my toes since I never get them done! I think they are way cute and I hope they last the 6-8 weeks like they say. I already told Jason I want them done again before I have our baby!
Speaking of our guy, he is growing big! We have been failing at getting pictures of my growing belly lately...slackers I know. I took a quick picture today, sorry that its just my belly but its hard to take a picture of my face and belly by myself. I'll have to have Jason take a picture soon! So here I am almost 27 weeks (tomorrow), can you believe next week I'll be in the 3rd trimester!
We bought our first big purchase for the baby...his carseat! We think its way cute but we have so much more to get before he comes, good thing we have 3 monthes but we so need to get going! This carseat had all the nifty updates that we wanted and more, yay!


And since i've been promising, a quick tour of our new place...the front, notice jason's eagle that he is so proud of!
Our living room, look at my new comfy chair jason got me, I love it!
our HUGE kitchen!
And this is Kyler's room....oh we have so much to do but surprisingly this is a huge update from a few weeks ago!

And i'm getting kicked out...sorry its short, hopefully i'll be able to write more later! Loves!

No comments: